Offline efast

you know the type... must be a wanker to drive that thing etc...

I believe they are simply jealous, because their financial situation won't allow them to do so, but they still wants the car, so they throw up a comment to make themselves feel better

with the Murci couple, at least when they take pictures yourself won't be photographed, but with the Spyder both the driver and the passenger could be photographed

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I believe they are simply jealous, because their financial situation won't allow them to do so, but they still wants the car, so they throw up a comment to make themselves feel better

with the Murci couple, at least when they take pictures yourself won't be photographed, but with the Spyder both the driver and the passenger could be photographed

TTz's Murcie is also orange, so it attracts as much attention as a Murcie possibly could. And he's a bit of a shy guy, not an attention whore like me  :p
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline efast

not an attention whore like me

:D

to what extent?

Offline andecorp

:D

to what extent?

In between Lambos right now, but I like my supercars to attract as much attention as possible. After all, they are supercars!

But I like my every day cars to be as 'blend in' as possible, without skimping on any luxuries. Lexus is one of my fav brands for everyday transport. Going to be getting back into it by the end of the year. The new LS600h has REALLY caught my eye.

Offline efast

theres a waiting list on the LS600h, and people are buying that car like crazy.

I have got the RX400h, wonderful car and very easy to drive.

Lexus is an excellent brand, their cars don't "tire" you after you have driven them.

Offline andecorp

theres a waiting list on the LS600h, and people are buying that car like crazy.
Really? The Lexus dealer here has had the same (a few) examples in the showroom for a number of months now.

I wouldn't figure there would be that many people willing to spend $240k+ on a Lexus, especially when that is S class, 7 series and QPorte territory.

I have got the RX400h, wonderful car and very easy to drive.

My wife has a RX330. It's one she hasn't bitched about... yet.

Offline nicot

Just went to the Sydney opening just then. CEO and President of Lamborghini was present to open the showroom. Not the biggest showroom probably smaller than the rushcutters one but William st is changing with Bentley, Ferrari and Maserati and now Lambo on the same strip.
Looking at an Italian Exotic in the coming months.
Dealing with Ian Watts great guy.

Offline efast

i might go and take a look tomorrow

also, was the president of lambo you saw this guy?

Stephan Winkelmann

Offline nicot

Got a photo with him and he gave me his business card :)
He is leaving for Melbourne for a thursday event for Lambo melbourne showroom.
Very friendly.
btw, is it just me or every video or photo i see him it seems he is wearing the same suit :)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm in Sydney tonight so I took a stroll up William St and saw the new Lambo showroom and the Ferrari digs too.  The Lambo shop had an orange Superleggera with the big wing (looks tough) , a dark blue with cream Murci (doesn't look tough) and a solid yellow Spyder (looked a bit girly) and a couple of black/dark grey G's of some sort in the back.  If I get time on Tuesday I'll call in.

Ferrari had Rosso Corsa 599 (looked better for some reason) and another under a cover (WTF) and a nice grey with burgundy F430 Spider.  Also a GT Maser demo - saw one of these on the road in Adelaide yesterday too.