Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Went past yesterday too.  The Lambo window looks pretty dark and forgettable when compared to Ferrari and Maserati taking up that other entire corner.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Yes, the showroom is pretty small and misses out on the corner spot so it is easy to miss. I had some spare time this afternoon and called in to both showrooms.  The Ferrari salesmen left me alone to browse, but there was nothing really exciting there for me.  The guys at the Lambo showroom were very friendly - gave me a cool drink and had plenty of time for a chat.  I sat in the orange Superleggera and they started it up for me.  Jesus, what a noise!  The car looks much nicer in orange than the battleship grey car I saw in Melbourne.  Fairly well specced too with the big wing, front lift, stereo and rear camera etc.  No storage space, no glovebox, no door pockets, but the seats and driving position is spot on.  Lovely car but not cheap - $560K + on road with the options. :eek: 

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Yes, the showroom is pretty small and misses out on the corner spot so it is easy to miss. I had some spare time this afternoon and called in to both showrooms.  The Ferrari salesmen left me alone to browse, but there was nothing really exciting there for me.  The guys at the Lambo showroom were very friendly - gave me a cool drink and had plenty of time for a chat.  I sat in the orange Superleggera and they started it up for me.  Jesus, what a noise!  The car looks much nicer in orange than the battleship grey car I saw in Melbourne.  Fairly well specced too with the big wing, front lift, stereo and rear camera etc.  No storage space, no glovebox, no door pockets, but the seats and driving position is spot on.  Lovely car but not cheap - $560K + on road with the options. :eek: 
saw a leg over in bris getting detailed before delivery . interior is dare i say nicer than a CS , the car i saw had all the carbon bits on it including a killer wing . looked sweet but not sure about the $$$ . too many diff gallardos now , the norm , then the SE , then the matt black one , now the leg over . would piss you off if you owned one.

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Pardon the phone pics through the glass at night.

Offline waz356

That orange is a fantastic colour on the G. It would glow on the road - much like your old SE did.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

mark , what price do they have on the 640 ? not the best colour IMHO .

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

mark , what price do they have on the 640 ? not the best colour IMHO .

Sorry Rog, I didn't ask but it is a manual with quilted 2 tone leather and (I think) clear engine cover.

I think I've got the pricing wrong on the Superleggera too.  Lambo Melbourne tell me that price I quoted is on road.

Offline SPEEDCORE

• Forum Virus
  • Product Not Yet Rated

Offline Rass

For Efast.........

I don't know much about modern Lambo's, except they have lost their direction.
When they started, Lambo's were always twice the car any Ferrari could be.
That is why Ferricio built them........to show Enzo how a Ferrari should be built, but never were.

Peter Mitchel started Automobili Lamborghini in Australia when he lost interest in his half built Ferrari and then discovered Lamborghini.
As his best friend, my uncle became his QLD agent in the early 1970's.

Do your homework Efast........
Do you want a drive car, or a super car ?

The three best drive cars ever built are probably the Lambo P300 Urraco, Dino Ferrari and Porsche's 928 S.
These are supercars any one can drive........and I mean anyone.
The Urraco and the first 2 Dino models will always rise in value.........
They are a bargain at todays prices, and it is cheaper to keep them as new, than buy a modern pretender.

Remember.........the Muira SV with it's 6 dual throat Webbers made the twin turbo Countach look slow as a Morris.
Give the Muira a front spoiler to keep it on the road, and no DRIVER would want anything else.......
Except maybe a GT40 Mark 3.
But only a Formula 1 race driver can drive the Muira SV.........was never built for mere mortals to drive.
The Urraco, Dino and 928 S were..........
And no modern bull dust that keeps the accountants happy.