Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
... by some of the owners.

That's good. The first owner that had it for 10 years or so truly abused like you rarely see.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline LotusEsprit

• The bubbler

That's good. The first owner that had it for 10 years or so truly abused like you rarely see.

Apart of the only decent bloke who does not BS around (S4SIMON), the rest of you truely speculate, blah blah blah without getting the facts. And all listen to some steroidic asshole who knows it all. Go figure.

I have spoken with the first, and met with the second owner who is another decent bloke. And got the history on the yellow Lotus. First owner had it stored in the garage for 2 years as he was away overseas and decided to sell it given he just does not have the time to play with it. That's when the second owner bought it, and did the liners, turbos, fluids etc for good measure and he enjoyed it for the next 4 years. He sold it to upgrade to a Ferrari. Not because the Esprit was not good mechanically etc. And the indicators thing was put back to front by the spray shop. The Esprit was never smashed. Just a scratched bumper when being shipped from Perth to Sydney. He even gave me some of the spares he bought while he had the Esprit. What a nice fellow.

So till, you get the facts (not referring to Simon here), shut the hell up and do not devalue our Esprits. Your next potential buyers read your crap like I do , till now.

Have a wonderful Esprit day.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA. Them is some spicey meatballs.

Looks like the only way to sort this out is Jousting, using the Esprits.
C'mon, do it!

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Apart of the only decent bloke who does not BS around (S4SIMON), the rest of you truely speculate, blah blah blah without getting the facts. And all listen to some steroidic asshole who knows it all. Go figure.

I have spoken with the first, and met with the second owner who is another decent bloke. And got the history on the yellow Lotus. First owner had it stored in the garage for 2 years as he was away overseas and decided to sell it given he just does not have the time to play with it. That's when the second owner bought it, and did the liners, turbos, fluids etc for good measure and he enjoyed it for the next 4 years. He sold it to upgrade to a Ferrari. Not because the Esprit was not good mechanically etc. And the indicators thing was put back to front by the spray shop. The Esprit was never smashed. Just a scratched bumper when being shipped from Perth to Sydney. He even gave me some of the spares he bought while he had the Esprit. What a nice fellow.

So till, you get the facts (not referring to Simon here), shut the hell up and do not devalue our Esprits. Your next potential buyers read your crap like I do , till now.

Have a wonderful Esprit day.

Guess what, I AM a steroidic asshole who knows it all! What's the matter, did your wife/girlfriend screwed a bodybuilder behind your back?

Don't chuck a hissy fit because you bought a piece of crap. The facts are, that is a car to run a MILE away from! Unless the second owner fixed everything at GREAT expense.

These are the FACTS:
the first owner NEVER garaged the car. It was living in the elements for the first 10 years of it's life. You could scrape the dirt and dead leaves from all its orifices.
The owner was driving it constantly up to the mines on dirt tracks.
its schedule services were never adhered to
it was hit virtually on every corner and front and sides. Gel coat craked, paint and gel coat scrapped to the plastic, etc
wheel caps on most wheels popped off due to the roads it was driven on
exhaust by the end was virtually falling off too due to the roads again
the leather had deep scratches in it
the wood on the doors had deep scratches on it
the paint on the engine was peeling off (never seen that before!)

Ray Hunter from Barbagallo sold the car new to the owner. Colin Roper serviced it for the first few years. Francois Lusser prepped it for sale. Speak to them for UNBIASED opinions on the car not the previous owners who'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

The pic below is next to my black S4s when the car was offered for sale to me. At the time I couldn't beleive that an one owner 32k car would be in such a sorry state.

So, before you open your mouth again talking about what YOU don't know about, have a smile and a coke and shut the fuck up.
You should have bought the black V8 - that was a mint car with no stories.

BTW, if the panel beater that sprayed the front was so dumb not to realise that he mounted the indicators the wrong way from the way they originally were, what does that say about the rest of his workmanship?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

^^^ Geez, and I thought my S4s was bad.......    :boggled:

So - that would be everybody else then would it??????    :?

Offline cjay

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

don't look at me i just check the indicators.... :scared:

AH Huh - number one stirrer!!!!!        :boom:

Offline cjay

ok... i'll go and poke my eyes out with jousting sticks  :argh: