Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Had David Mottram take it for a test (thanks Ashton Roskill for the ref), Zagame had a look at it and the dealer took it for a spin as well.

Yeah - dealers do that.  Mine had an extra 700kms on the clock when I went to pick it up.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Yeah - dealers do that.  Mine had an extra 700kms on the clock when I went to pick it up.

I took my cars away from one of Sydney's largest used prestige private car dealers when I found photos of my cars being paraded around Sydney by the dealership owners son and his friends on private Facebook and Instagram accounts...

As expected the response was about "taking it to potential buyers". The best was when a mate of mine filmed one of my cars being driven hard down Georges street on a Saturday night, he rolled down the window and asked the driver "isn't this car still for sale? Should you really be driving it like that?" Then the car sped away...

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Daring

If that happened in Adelaide, you would just catch up with them at the next roadworks, red light, burst watermain . . .

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I took my cars away from one of Sydney's largest used prestige private car dealers when I found photos of my cars being paraded around Sydney by the dealership owners son and his friends on private Facebook and Instagram accounts...

As expected the response was about "taking it to potential buyers". The best was when a mate of mine filmed one of my cars being driven hard down Georges street on a Saturday night, he rolled down the window and asked the driver "isn't this car still for sale? Should you really be driving it like that?" Then the car sped away...

when we had two benz dealers I had my CLK55 in for a service and just happened to walk behind the dealership on Glen Osmond Rd and some douche bag was in it with traction off lighting it up the street......went back told the dealer principle and he just said "these things happen". As I walked to get my car a couple were in the showroom.....I told them from a distance don't buy a car from this mob....their staff treat your car like shit.

Funny how the dealer doesn't exist anymore.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
when we had two benz dealers I had my CLK55 in for a service and just happened to walk behind the dealership on Glen Osmond Rd and some douche bag was in it with traction off lighting it up the street......went back told the dealer principle and he just said "these things happen". As I walked to get my car a couple were in the showroom.....I told them from a distance don't buy a car from this mob....their staff treat your car like shit.

Funny how the dealer doesn't exist anymore.

Mate, you were too nice!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Mate, you were too nice!

hurling abuse to the dealer solves nothing, just never went back again, in fact it was the last benz I ever bought.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne
  • Name: Michael
hurling abuse to the dealer solves nothing, just never went back again, in fact it was the last benz I ever bought.

Fair enough. Anything from Benz' latest offerings tempting you?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Fair enough. Anything from Benz' latest offerings tempting you?

nope, porsche works,

Offline Daring

Well everyone, success!  The car was delivered 5 hours ago and very happy so far.  Looks great and the kids can't wait for me to pick them up from school. Will be registering tomorrow and then will do what most people do with Lotuses - Drive it.  Thanks for all the help, made the task of buying the car much easier.  Anyone want to catch up for a coffee, would be happy to meet and chat about cars.

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

Well everyone, success!  The car was delivered 5 hours ago and very happy so far.  Looks great and the kids can't wait for me to pick them up from school. Will be registering tomorrow and then will do what most people do with Lotuses - Drive it.  Thanks for all the help, made the task of buying the car much easier.  Anyone want to catch up for a coffee, would be happy to meet and chat about cars.

Congrats and enjoy!
Why such a long face?