Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
Well everyone, success!  The car was delivered 5 hours ago and very happy so far.  Looks great and the kids can't wait for me to pick them up from school. Will be registering tomorrow and then will do what most people do with Lotuses - Drive it.  Thanks for all the help, made the task of buying the car much easier.  Anyone want to catch up for a coffee, would be happy to meet and chat about cars.

Congrats. Post up some pictures.

Offline Daring

Three weeks in and what seemed to be a good idea at the time has proved to be exactly that.  My summary for the Evora
: a good luxury car until you get above 3500 revs, then the world changes.  I have driven it to every site meeting, job task, everything.  I understand that too many kilometres will devalue the car, however not enough Evora driving will devalue my life.  My first service by a thankful mechanic was less than $350.00 which beats the Odyssey.  To those of you who gave me advice, thank you.  Also MANY THANKS to the people who run this website.  Could no thave done this purchase without your help.  If any of you are going to the Lotus event here in SA, enjoy yourselves. Barossa is one of my favourite places and one of the best sites to see 19th century German history.

Online anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Buy it to be enjoyable for you, dont keep the k's low to make it more enjoyable for the next guy. I believe we were born to have as much fun as you can. Have as much fun as you can with your Lotus. When it stops being fun, park it and go back for more fun later or sell it.

Congrats man.  :thumbsup:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

dont keep the k's low to make it more enjoyable for the next guy.
Congrats man.  :thumbsup:
Remember this bit of advice and enjoy it, often.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Welcome to the darkside. If you're at the concourse event on saturday, i'll see you there.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline dkabab

Offline dkabab

Offline Daring

Yes, that's my car.  Great driving it, thanks for the pic