Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
When my father still had the camera shop, Harvey Norman was retailing the digital cameras for less than my father's cost.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline dkabab

When my father still had the camera shop, Harvey Norman was retailing the digital cameras for less than my father's cost.

Yep. And Gerry complains the Internet is beating him. price will dictate who's in business in the next 10 years

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
Who is everyone? The likes of Harvey Norman employ tens of thousands of people around the country. Me included.
Wouldn't be win win for me...

I agree with the fact that online will be the way of the future, but people will always want to walk into a shop and buy something then and there. I have people every day thank me for showing them something that suits their needs better than whatever they had researched for themselves on the net.

Kebab..your the exception not the rule, unfortunately virtually every retail experience I have these days is punctuated by an uninterested shop assist unable to offer me any advice or expertise on products I am looking at, with me usually correcting them as I have taken the time to do the research.......therefore it's not just price and convenience but also not having to deal with dunderheads as well! I would definitely spend more time in a retail environment (some things not all) if there was the added benefit of getting some expertise for a member of staff! And don't get me started on Katie Page!