id love to go on a run
just let me know, as long as its on a weekend im in

I love all the photos! thanks dkabab

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

id love to go on a run
just let me know, as long as its on a weekend im in

I love all the photos! thanks dkabab

How's 9.30 today?  I'm off shortly to check out a new Aston DBS a friend just bought .....  :D

That's probably a bit short notice - I'll try you again soon. 

It would be good to get a Brisbane or Sydney style turnout with decent exotics from different makes.    :scratchchin:

Offline dkabab

How's 9.30 today?  I'm off shortly to check out a new Aston DBS a friend just bought .....  :D

It would be good to get a Brisbane or Sydney style turnout with decent exotics from different makes.    :scratchchin:

silver one with DBS plates?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline dkabab

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

well im free if you want a passenger...  :thumbsup:

Seat taken today - another time, OK?

Offline dkabab

no problems.... but back to the thread at hand... when can i take some pics of your yellow monster  :worship:

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David

yeah, bit short notice in that I had to go visit my father briefly, sorry...next time

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
thanks. i shoot RAW then adjust the settings to bring it to what you see there. i shoot at 5 different exposures, then rotate the polariser and shoot more. then i combine shots in photoshop to get the reflections i like.

Great Photoshoot! Love how you have brought out the temp in the first set of shots plus the work with the reflections, I shoot a fair bit of HDR stuff, (not cars) so you basically took 5 of the same shots at different shutter speeds while rotating the filter? So it's HDR just you conservative with the colors.... i know this is asking some questions that most photographers don't answer so i will understand if you don't, but also what time of day did you shoot?

Offline dkabab

Great Photoshoot! Love how you have brought out the temp in the first set of shots plus the work with the reflections, I shoot a fair bit of HDR stuff, (not cars) so you basically took 5 of the same shots at different shutter speeds while rotating the filter? So it's HDR just you conservative with the colors.... i know this is asking some questions that most photographers don't answer so i will understand if you don't, but also what time of day did you shoot?

thanks, to start with, shoot was at 6pm yesterday... i try never to shoot in direct sunlight or middle of the day unless theres a fair bit of cloud cover.
first few (green shed) were at 6-7pm and were in the shade, while the last ones were after the sun had set.
i dont really consider my photography as HDR. i do take multiple shots at different exposures, the main reason behind that is what looks good on the camera screen doesnt always look good once its on the computer. but if there is sky in the photo thats too bright, then i will use the different exposures to create the one image.
the polarising filter is one of my favourite things. i will probably end up taking 10+ photos of each shot. different exposures and filter angles, then put together the best of all of them.

feel free to ask any questions you like... i'm not one of 'those' photographers