Offline pacoll

Howdy, if there are any friendly Elise owners on the Goldy who would be happy to pull by my place to "show and tell" their Elise with the view to talking my CEO Domestic Affairs (wife) into getting one, please text 0408015837.  Don't stress, not looking for a drive or anything, just a close up drool.
In Benowa, weekends probably best.  Cheers Pez

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Howdy, if there are any friendly Elise owners on the Goldy who would be happy to pull by my place to "show and tell" their Elise with the view to talking my CEO Domestic Affairs (wife) into getting one, please text 0408015837.  Don't stress, not looking for a drive or anything, just a close up drool.
In Benowa, weekends probably best.  Cheers Pez
Why don't you call the Lotus dealer? They'll bring a car to you if they smell a sale.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Why don't you call the Lotus dealer? They'll bring a car to you if they smell a sale.
Are other states different to SA? In SA the dealer wont let you test drive a lotus until after youve payed for it? Could be part of why they lost the Ferrari dealership.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Are other states different to SA? In SA the dealer wont let you test drive a lotus until after youve payed for it? Could be part of why they lost the Ferrari dealership.

No. Before I bought mine, the Zagame salesman brought a demonstrator to my office so I could have a drive.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Huh? Both in WA and VIC they give me cars for the weekend to play with, just to hopefully make a sale. Just on Thursday Zagame Lotus gave me a supercharged Elise for the whole day so my woman can play with it and Porsche Brighton is doing the same next week with a Boxter S.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Huh? Both in WA and VIC they give me cars for the weekend to play with, just to hopefully make a sale. Just on Thursday Zagame Lotus gave me a supercharged Elise for the whole day so my woman can play with it and Porsche Brighton is doing the same next week with a Boxter S.

:thumbsup: for the Boxster S. Fantastic car.

I'm sure the SA Lotus dealer would negotiate a drive

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Im pretty sure Futurism said they wouldnt let him test drive a Lotus here in Adelaide when he bought his.

Offline pacoll

Thanks all, I guess I just wanted to have a down to earth chat with an owner, not that many on the Coast but I did spot a spectacular blue one in Surfers last weekend. Club Racer I think given the colour matched seats...  Good taste whoever you are...  Anyway, if there are any proud owners out there who'd like to pull by on their way to a club meet, let me know.  Cheers Pez