I have one
what do you want to know? glad to help
You can find many great quality pictures of it on this site, courtesey of user dkabab
get yourself to Adelaide and I will take you for a spin
in short - its an elise/exige chassis with a different engine (low revving, GM built, lotus designed 2 litre turbo)
Im guessing you know the specs, somethings the specs deliberately make unclear
1. it is no more comfortable than an exige or elise, the cabin is the same, there might be a bit more leather glued/velcroed on, but the dimensions are the same. The quality of the interior is crap compared to any other european brand. The driving position and pro-bax seats however, are fantastic, as is the wheel and transmission. I bought mine in Vic and drove it back to SA, getting it registered took hours because the guys at motor vehicles had never seen one before, locating data dots etc. was difficult.
I have been pulled over by the cops 3 times in 6 months just to check it over. I dont have issue with this, but they will target you, I think they drive behind you and go 'whats that? I dont know lets pull it over and find out'
2. It is not a GT, the boot is a bit bigger, but it is nothing like a 911 as far as comfort and practicality go (I see you have one of those). It is noisy, bumpy, everything rattles and squeaks, just like an elise. If you are 5 foot 10 and a bit and no more than slightly chubby, you can get in and out ok, any bigger and you will struggle
3. It is faster than an elise. You will see people on forums saying it is heavy and slow compared to an elise. The power to weight ration is significantly higher than either a 1zz or 2zz elise, 0-100 times in europa are faster, brakes and suspension are identical to an elise, wheels however are bigger. It weighs about the same as an exige S (995kg). The Europa has a lot more torque than an elise or an exige, this is good and bad, good around town, bad for the fun factor of revving the guts our of a car to make it perform
4. If you crash it, there are no spare panels in Australia (I think theres 11 on the road in Australia, not more than 15, theres a couple for sale currently)
5. The warranty is 2 years, not 3 like other models in the Lotus range
6. Many owners of other Lotus models do not like the Europa, it is called the ugly duckling of the range. The new price was ridiculous compared to an Elise (110k for Europa, 70k for elise), the difference made no sense to anyone
7. Insurance for me was surprisingly cheap, the market value calculation is currently more than I paid, I expect that to change next year, happy to provide details of my insurer if you go ahead
8. It is a lot lower than a ferrari, lamborghini or porsche, you have to alter your driving style in traffic to accommodate this. If you park it at supermarkets (I do) it will get a lot of unwanted attention, more than any porsche, mercedes or BMW which costs a lot more, purely because the dimensions are almost comical. I have been abused getting in or out of it a few times, mainly im called a drug dealer, out loud. People also give you the finger as they drive past. I expect the same happens to ferrari and lamborghini owners, but a Lotus costs 1/4 of what they do. I dont expect that happens much to 911 owners.