Offline twilightprotege

• Drives: 2007 Lotus Europa S
  • Name: Andrew
yeah i'm one of those nice customers. i research and research for what i want, then get the exact thing i need. i wanted a europa, black was my equal 2nd preference (first was the bright blue then the dark grey or black), certainly has to be the best condition europa in oz (if not the world? lol), and it has warranty. so i rang and said here's my credit card no for the deposit

and the price was even less than the other post :D

except they are now claiming it doesnt have the 225hp kit and they dont know where tim from ateco came up with that. belcar are going to speak to tim and see what's going on because i probably wouldnt have jumped at the price if it didnt come with the 225hp kit. tim said to me on the phone that the kit wasnt installed but they had it there ready to go, and on the other post tim says that the car already had it on....hmmmm
2007 Lotus Europa S

Offline RodneyB

• Drives: Lotus Europa S
Congrads Twilight . . . . ,  I expect that you will love that Europa.  I have a black one in Melb and
didn't chime in earlier because I am still besotted with it.  Every drive is fun.  There are many high
premium exotics out there but the compactness of this vehicle adds to the fun.  I hope that you sort
out the 225 kit because I find that difference and a 'SE' front calipers important. 

A little spring under the dash that attaches to the clutch pedal snapped with a frightening thud in mine
and also on Futurisms.  I discovered on a UK forum that many owners enjoy this moment.  I have not
replaced it as it was not providing critical tension.  I think quite a few of the "S" sold vehicles have by
now had some of the 'SE' upgrades done to them.  Except the now loved orphan kept behind glass in
Adelaide.

The white SE that you mentioned is in W.A. north of Perth.  I beleive the other genuine SE was black
but I wasn't able to locate when I was shopping.