Offline Hawkeye

Gents

I've worked out it's the Esprit GT3S that ticks every box for me, so that's what I'm on the hunt for. I know these are as rare-as, so I thought I'd put some feelers out there to see if anything comes out of the woodwork. Does anyone know of any that might be possibly for sale at some point in the future? 

H.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Only one gt3 as far as I know of in australia (Andecorp and Simon may know if there are any ithers) but I'd guess youre SOL unless you want rough grey one.

Offline Hawkeye

Grey sounds good, however rough isn't so much. The grey one you're referring to - is it a GT3S or an import GT3...? Owner wanting to sell?

Offline JPG

Only one gt3 as far as I know of in australia (Andecorp and Simon may know if there are any ithers) but I'd guess youre SOL unless you want rough grey one.

At least 6 according to Andecorp,

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/lotus/andecorps-lotus-esprit-s4s-photoshoot-march-2009-4030.20.html

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
At least 6 according to Andecorp,

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/lotus/andecorps-lotus-esprit-s4s-photoshoot-march-2009-4030.20.html

Wow 6 of them. I've not seen or heard of any if them.  They may be kept very much under lock and key.

Well hawkeye,  looks like there may be a chance for you :)

Online andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Big D here has the fly yellow one.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Online andecorp

Red and green used to come to my place. Both with original owners. Red is a basket case. Green is a plum.

Offline BigD

My understanding is Lotus had finished the run of S4s and had moved onto GT3 (2litre) and V8.
Lotus Australia wanted more of the popular S4s so had this custom order which was basically an S4s (2.2litre, rear wing, wheels arches, rims) but with GT3 interior and GT3 suspension setup. It was branded as GT3Speedmaster or GT3S.

I picked my yellow GT3S up some four years ago after looking for a couple of years.
I have only heard talk of the 3 of the 6 GT3S's so not sure if all 6 were sold.

There was three S4s' sold last year (black, burgundy and silver), and all went very quickly.

Offline Hawkeye

Hey Big D, does yours have the '98 onwards dash or the S4S dash? (reason I'm asking is the LEW website shows the older dash but I was under the impression the GT3S all came with the newer one)

Online andecorp

Hey Big D, does yours have the '98 onwards dash or the S4S dash? (reason I'm asking is the LEW website shows the older dash but I was under the impression the GT3S all came with the newer one)
Other way around - older dash.