Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Neato, I'll no doubt talk to the Adelaide chaps on Monday ... will have to be a bit nosey and see if they can provide a bit of a customer reference before making a decision.

Andecorp pointed out the non original wheel, and I'd like something racier, so while I wait for the original to turn up, I've ordered a momo in alcantara blue, and in black - and found a lotus horn button (just a matter of getting the side ring sprayed black - easy peasy.

C'mon, do it!

Offline dkabab

Offline allanuber

hahahhaahaa. AWESOME work.
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber

Took the 350 for the first long run this morning, through royal national park, up to Stanwell Tops, then back along the freeway home. It's a stunning car, thanks for the encouragement to get it from various people on the forum. The handling is absolutely razor sharp, and I got nowhere near it's limits of traction. Braking is still stunning too, after a while you do get a bit cockier with harder, later braking.

All washed now, and leather's been treated, a few fiddly screws which had oxidised have been pulled cleaned and returned so all looks perfecto.

C'mon, do it!

Offline YSS

Any of the Adelayed'ers ... have you heard of these guys?

http://www.dtperformance.com.au

Lotus Esprit V8 Turbo

Our complete replacement Lotus V8 Twin Turbo system is a work of art. Designed for maximum power output under all conditions we certainly spent some time designing this one. Using only the highest quality components this D&T Supercar system pushes the Lotus to 300kw of power, while still being totally emission legal.

D&T have done lots of work for me.
always stand by the product - good guys.  ask for wayne or danny.
mostly Oz V8's though.
dont know anything about a lotus system.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Took the 350 for the first long run this morning, through royal national park, up to Stanwell Tops, then back along the freeway home. It's a stunning car, thanks for the encouragement to get it from various people on the forum. The handling is absolutely razor sharp, and I got nowhere near it's limits of traction. Braking is still stunning too, after a while you do get a bit cockier with harder, later braking.

All washed now, and leather's been treated, a few fiddly screws which had oxidised have been pulled cleaned and returned so all looks perfecto.

Sex on wheels!!!!!    :cool:

You've reached the pinnacle of Esprit ownership in one hit. 

Yes indeed, ya bugger!   :p

Offline allanuber

Thanks Mondi    :D

Tell you what, when you're all done with the S4s, let's organise for you, me and Andecorp to be in one location for the Beast and the Beauties photo shoot - I'll sponsor a few of the photogs here to get to the chosen location as well.

C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Thanks Mondi    :D

Tell you what, when you're all done with the S4s, let's organise for you, me and Andecorp to be in one location for the Beast and the Beauties photo shoot - I'll sponsor a few of the photogs here to get to the chosen location as well.

Hell yeah. That is a must!!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Tell you what, when you're all done with the S4s, let's organise for you, me and Andecorp to be in one location for the Beast and the Beauties photo shoot

Or you could bring it to Beechworth this weekend :p

http://www.lotus2009.com/

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Or you could bring it to Beechworth this weekend :p

http://www.lotus2009.com/

Yeah already trying to talk Al into that road trip.  I'm hoping he's forgotten he's meant to be somewhere else next weekend.   ;)