Offline waz356

yep cloud is preferable... what sort of theme do you want waz?
maybe something old world for the 356

You're the professional snapper. I'll leave it up to you. Something that contrasts nicely with a dark coloured OHOS though. I'll PM you my number and we can talk about it later in the week.

Offline dkabab

no worries, i have something in mind, if i can pull if off it will be great, if not, then i will have to come up with a plan b

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
perhaps the car park at the munno para dan murphys, plenty of opportunity for colorful action shots, guys with guns, drunks to drive over, pregnant 13 year olds, shopping trolley dodgem, other exotics like hyundai excels with a fully adjustable rear wing

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
perhaps the car park at the munno para dan murphys, plenty of opportunity for colorful action shots, guys with guns, drunks to drive over, pregnant 13 year olds, shopping trolley dodgem, other exotics like hyundai excels with a fully adjustable rear wing

LOL Munno Para - that's come up before...

....I used to have to travel around Munno Para to Davoren Park and other areas that way - and it's quite er, yeah :? 

...more Fubu maternity wear per-capita than anywhere else...

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=%22davoren+park%22+%22munno+para%22&as_eq=%22sports+results%22&num=30&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=news.com.au&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active

:eek:

I love at the end of the above news search full of voilence and crime there's a linked article about "most livable suburbs"...

"You can buy house-and-land packages in Munno Para for under $240,000, even $230,000," Mr Salt said. "You can't get that anywhere in Melbourne, or Sydney, Perth or Brisbane."

Offline dkabab

funny you should mention that side of town.....  :scratchchin:

Offline cel

Dkabab, I hope you don't mind but I ran your pic though a little fake HDR program as I though that pic was very inviting to some dramatic clouds and came up with this:

Offline dkabab

Offline cel

Me too, I took out most of the saturation so it doesn't get that over the top HDR look :)

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

wow thats cool.... thanks mate!

and white exige s.... hmmmm im excited!

I'm forward to seeing those photos!!! :)