Offline ozontour

• Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

• Drives: Eprit, SP25 GT
hahah not always the case lol... I do my own work and as a mechanic, its brand that drives the price up, not the mechanic all the time.. an Esprit is not that hard to work on, just another car with a different configuration... technology in an esprit is quite old nowadays... now the New to be released Esprit, might be a different scenario... Dont get me wrong lads, I certainly am not bagging Francios, I dont know the man... he sounds qualified enough to do the job and probably on most makes, not just Esprits, but just because my man can work without overheads, does not make him a bad mechanic surely...?

Offline tan

Hi Ozontour

Could you please send me his phone number.

Thanks

Offline LotusLee

• Drives: Lotus Esprit Turbo, Porsche 928 SE, 1948 GMC Pick-up, 1970 240Z
Hi LotusLee

Did you ever find Francois as i need some work on my lotus. If not have you found someone else who you trust.
Many thanks for any help you can give. Hard to find anyone who will touch  an esprit.

Hi Tan
Yes Francois got my Esprit back on the road. Once he got to my car it took him no time at all to identify and fix the problem.
And for the record, I found his rates very reasonable and he went out of his way to help.
Regards
Lee

Offline amaroocars

There will be a new main Dealership for Lotus from 20th Dec and they have two great mechanics with experience but more than that, the passion required to work on Lotus's  Not sure what official title will be (Lotus Perth or Lotus Autostrada) but in Vic Park so look them up for any work. They will carry parts and do warranty not like the old dealership failed in on some occasions.