Offline Staz88

• Drives: Lotus Exige
  • Name: Mark
Might have to remove the Lotuz badges off my car..

http://www.lotuscars.com/en/swizz-beatz

So ashamed.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Urgh, was bad enough when these rap douchewads were blingin mah Bentley, that was just :rolleyes: because I'm not interested in them, but to have the genpop associate a car I actually want with these fucktards?

:banghead:

Offline Paulstar

According to Wikapedia he is only doing design and marketing, I don't think you'll see a hip-hop style Elise anytime soon  ;)

In August 2011 Swizz Beatz became Vice President of Creative Design and Global Marketing for Group Lotus.[29].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swizz_Beatz

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

According to Wikapedia he is only doing design and marketing, I don't think you'll see a hip-hop style Elise anytime soon  ;)

In August 2011 Swizz Beatz became Vice President of Creative Design and Global Marketing for Group Lotus.[29].

Not worried about the cars themselves - the fact a dick like this is in charge of marketing though is just :doh:.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I can remember on the biggest USA lotus forum when a young guy got an elise as a gift from his parents and he had tv monitors installed in the back of the seats so you could see them out of the tiny rear window and was proudly showing his tv and audio mods to everyone on the forum. He also had some decals put on the car and was looking for bodykit advice.

The elitests were so angered by this they were trying to get his warranty voided and convince third party workshops to not service his car.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I can remember on the biggest USA lotus forum when a young guy got an elise as a gift from his parents and he had tv monitors installed in the back of the seats so you could see them out of the tiny rear window and was proudly showing his tv and audio mods to everyone on the forum. He also had some decals put on the car and was looking for bodykit advice.

The elitests were so angered by this they were trying to get his warranty voided and convince third party workshops to not service his car.

https://aussieexotics.com/forum/lotus/headrest-tv-units-in-an-elise-1707.0.html

Offline Marcus G

They are going downhill quickly... :doh:

Offline Paulstar

Not worried about the cars themselves - the fact a dick like this is in charge of marketing though is just :doh:.

I understand your frustration but personally I'm keen to see what he can do with the brand. P Diddy did alot for Ciroc and Jay Z sold heaps of laptops for HP. The only reason we know (or some of us know) these guys is because they are good at marketing themselves imho which seperates them from all the other guys who are just talented. This guy's done some work with Reebok, has an artistic side. Could be interesting.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline fivesix

Wank factor aside, he is a very creative person from what I hear...