Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Big call! Good luck with the decision

Think hard before you make that call.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Why don't you keep it in Perth as you might use it more.

Offline BigD

Think hard before you make that call.

Yep.

Look what happened to your Black S4s and your 348 after they left you. And how you felt seeing someone in your old Red Diablo. And knowing if sold, you won't find another in the same condition if you have regret selling her.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
On the weekend I visited my mum. I was thinking how I hate walking up her driveway, and as usual, I didn't have the best time there.
As I was walking out in the street and I saw the Lotus there, I felt that I have outgrown it and the whole scenario/the place I was in, and the car reminded me of a past life. Yes, she looked stunning, and it was awesome to drive, but she doesn't give me fond memories anymore, she feels like I'm hanging on to a piece of life that I have moved away from.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
On the weekend I visited my mum. I was thinking how I hate walking up her driveway, and as usual, I didn't have the best time there.
As I was walking out in the street and I saw the Lotus there, I felt that I have outgrown it and the whole scenario/the place I was in, and the car reminded me of a past life. Yes, she looked stunning, and it was awesome to drive, but she doesn't give me fond memories anymore, she feels like I'm hanging on to a piece of life that I have moved away from.

lol I'm not clear where you stopped talking about your mum and started talking about your car :)

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline BigD

Understood. You have had your Esprit for 20years. A lot happens in that period of time. And rather than let her sit around and be unloved, to find your Espirt a new home to someone who will make new memories with it.

Offline MRdino

• @nb_autography

• Drives: Porsche 986
This thread just got deep. Right in the feels. Hope the S4 finds someone who it deserves.

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high

Well you've lasted longer than me Andre. I'm only a junior owner at the 15 year mark. But yes had the same thoughts recently.

So there'll be a choice of yellow or red this year for some lucky bugger.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline Neru

Would pick this over the newer stuff, absolutely love the car especially yours.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

Took her out Sunday night. She's still gorgeous!

She just came back from a $3.5k service last week, but I think I'll finally sell her. I simply don't drive it (I did 1,000km in the last 2 years) and I feel like I moved on. She represents a past part of my life that I am not connected to anymore.
Nostalgically sad ... but I totally get ya Big Fella.  Makes perfect sense to me.