Offline LotusEsprit

• The bubbler

Gents,

Been searching for a while and missed out on one 6 months ago (yellow Esprit S4 in Katoomba) and now the black V8.  I was overseas and had a mate looked at the mustard norfolk S4 and by the time I got my act together another Esprit dude bought it. My excuse is being in Bangalore at the time did not help. Then the black V8 till Thursday when the dealer Autostyle in Sydney finally got told the owner had sold it to a family member/friend. Mine you this is after 2 weeks of chasing on my part here in Sydney. Anyway, Desperately Seeking Esprit and may take next steps to advertise in local papers. There's that red one in QLD but have been told to stay away from that. Cheers

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Just a matter of camping out here as the guys are rarely slow to post a new one as it comes up online. They're a lovely thing, so worth waiting for if that's what you really want.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Just a matter of camping out here as the guys are rarely slow to post a new one as it comes up online. They're a lovely thing, so worth waiting for if that's what you really want.

Only problem is that they don't seem to come up very often.  :?

And when they do, it seems there is quite a dark history to go along.  :p

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Gents,

Been searching for a while and missed out on one 6 months ago (yellow Esprit S4 in Katoomba) and now the black V8.  I was overseas and had a mate looked at the mustard norfolk S4 and by the time I got my act together another Esprit dude bought it. My excuse is being in Bangalore at the time did not help. Then the black V8 till Thursday when the dealer Autostyle in Sydney finally got told the owner had sold it to a family member/friend. Mine you this is after 2 weeks of chasing on my part here in Sydney. Anyway, Desperately Seeking Esprit and may take next steps to advertise in local papers. There's that red one in QLD but have been told to stay away from that. Cheers

What red one in QLD?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Nice one and great pics too especially the side of the green Esprit. What was it in for? By any chance the owner may wish to sell it?  :eek:

I'll find out when I'm going back to Melb. You do realise the green one is not a S4s though, just a GT3s?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.