Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Isn't that the guy that posted here, saying that he JUST bought it :confused:

This him???

Apart of the only decent bloke who does not BS around (S4SIMON), the rest of you truely speculate, blah blah blah without getting the facts. And all listen to some steroidic asshole who knows it all. Go figure.

I have spoken with the first, and met with the second owner who is another decent bloke. And got the history on the yellow Lotus. First owner had it stored in the garage for 2 years as he was away overseas and decided to sell it given he just does not have the time to play with it. That's when the second owner bought it, and did the liners, turbos, fluids etc for good measure and he enjoyed it for the next 4 years. He sold it to upgrade to a Ferrari. Not because the Esprit was not good mechanically etc. And the indicators thing was put back to front by the spray shop. The Esprit was never smashed. Just a scratched bumper when being shipped from Perth to Sydney. He even gave me some of the spares he bought while he had the Esprit. What a nice fellow.

So till, you get the facts (not referring to Simon here), shut the hell up and do not devalue our Esprits. Your next potential buyers read your crap like I do , till now.

Have a wonderful Esprit day.

Offline dkabab

This him???

from his statement, that makes him the 3rd owner. not he 4th. must have offloaded it quickly

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
from his statement, that makes him the 3rd owner. not he 4th. must have offloaded it quickly

Within a couple of weeks?  :confused:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Within a couple of weeks?  :confused:

Must have been the reason for the -  :hissyfit:

btw - on the market in Feb, disappeared for a while then back on the market in Sep.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass

Must have been the reason for the -  :hissyfit:

btw - on the market in Feb, disappeared for a while then back on the market in Sep.

I reckon it's the same guy.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Had a run in the 350 Sport at the weekend while up in Sydney.  Very impressed.  Was a neat little car.  The acceleration was quite amazing and it wasn't being driven hard.  I can't recall seeing the rev counter go over 4000RPM.  Flamy drove OK although he scared me a few times, not through driving, he thought he'd run over a lizard.

Thanks Allan for organising the drive and getting a couple of your cars out.  I had a little chuckle reading about the battery drain in the 360 thread. :D

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

No problems Brett, will take some others out next time. Lucky Flamey's good with a camera as he gets too attached to reptiles...
C'mon, do it!

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Flamy drove OK although he scared me a few times, not through driving, he thought he'd run over a lizard.

That Bearded Dragon owes its life to the Esprit's amazing ability to change directly quickly and safely.   :thumbsup:

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
We already took out so many locusts (ie. lizard meals) on the day, the least we could do is not kill the lizards as well.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

That Bearded Dragon owes its life to the Esprit's amazing ability to change directly quickly and safely.   :thumbsup:

I think it should go out and buy a lotto ticket.  :thumbsup:

I saw what I think was a little turtle (????) crossing the road while driving home today.