Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
looks like a standard tuning shop to me :thumbsup:

How do they do it though? is it a fixed chip or a piggy back ecu? And how easy is it to put back to standard?

Is there a piggy back ecu unit for the massers? My ricer uses an Apexi piggy back ecu and i have full controll over everything, save different data and can have the car running more economical or change the settings and up the boost, change the air:fuel ratio, engine timing ect.... monitor how much engine knock and fiddle around to try and eliminate the knock (no two petrol stations have the exact same fuel, with this you leanr which petrol stations are best for your car, which ones have old stale fuel, dirty fuel, which ones pretend that ron95 is ron98 fuel ect...)
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

How do they do it though? is it a fixed chip or a piggy back ecu? And how easy is it to put back to standard?

Is there a piggy back ecu unit for the massers? My ricer uses an Apexi piggy back ecu and i have full controll over everything, save different data and can have the car running more economical or change the settings and up the boost, change the air:fuel ratio, engine timing ect.... monitor how much engine knock and fiddle around to try and eliminate the knock (no two petrol stations have the exact same fuel, with this you leanr which petrol stations are best for your car, which ones have old stale fuel, dirty fuel, which ones pretend that ron95 is ron98 fuel ect...)

Your talking to Dodger.......you do know this don't you?? :D

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

They download the software send it to Germany get it back next day and reload it in the car.
No physical change just software.

Just realised if I disclose this the the insurance company the premium will probably double.

Had this done with my ex E500 made no difference that I could detect so I told them to take it off again, they all give that guarantee. This sounds good especially from the drivability point of view, smoother etc.

P/S easily reversed, you try it before youpay.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Your talking to Dodger.......you do know this don't you?? :D

You have no respect :waah:

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

You have no respect for gays like Mondi or real he men like me :waah:

Fixed  :D :thumbsup:

Offline Iggy_Type_R

Had a 4200 CC Spyder in 2003 that had a powerchip on it... was awesome.  :thumbsup:

Have powerchip in SLK55 now. is awesome  :thumbsup:

last time I use the word awesome  :thumbsup:

promise!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Had a 4200 CC Spyder in 2003 that had a powerchip on it... was awesome.  :thumbsup:
Have powerchip in SLK55 now. is awesome  :thumbsup:
last time I use the word awesome  :thumbsup:
promise!

Did you disclose to your insurance co ?