Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

PPi
Lot of car for 40k  but its a older Maserati,its a car I'd keep away from,but each to there own.

+ 1

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Well you clearly are a fuckwit aswell, a moderator should have an ouce of brain power but clearly not.

This is why exotic cars in Australia has such a bad name, fuckwits like most of you (Not all of you, having said that that will probably be taken out of context by some tool too) I now see why people say owners of such vehicles are compensating for something fuck me they are right!

Moderator and all other tools who are laying into me about the moron comment.....read the fucking thread, I have said all through the thread I have been wanting a 3200gt, I have never been in one and would like to go for a drive in one, but I didn't want to waste any time. Seeing as though i've never even been in a maserati, I figure I would go for a drive first.

As said before, I came to Syd to test drive a car which was said to be perfect, it wasn't. Now someone here is a liar, it wasn't me, the car was shit and that's all there is too it. At $40k for the car which was said to be perfect, yet was far from it. This is why you test drive it!

I can come up with a hundred examples of times i've been caught out on these things. One apart from the other with the alfa where I was caught out, I recently bought a Ducati 1198. I thought I would love it, they look amazing and its a ducati!

I couldn't stand the bike! I Hated every minute of it, had I taken the time to test drive one I wouldnt have been in that position.

It seems that I have had stones thrown at me no matter what I say here, I had people giving me crap for asking if someone could take 10 mins out of their day to take me for a run if they were going on one. Now I have been on a drive of a car I was going to buy, but due to poor condition of the vehicle I won't be, I am copping crap for taking it for a drive and not buying. Further more, you're saying I deserve every bit of shit that comes my way with the car!!??!!

FFS Read what I am saying, if the way I wrote it was a little unclear, why not say it to me, "Hey coxy, your post is poorly written, can you make it a bit better?" Instead of taking my post out of context.

Infact, I will say it again, this time I will make what I am saying perfectly clear;

If you buy a car without test driving it first, you're silly and can get caught out. If you buy a car, without driving any sort of the marque first, and have absolutely no idea what they are like nor what to expect, also not letting people test drive your car you're a moron. I'm sure someone will take that out of context again and come up with "You said you're a moron if I dont drive the car waa waa waa" I refer to previous paragraph about Ducati experience.

Quite a few people have also sent me PM's on this, giving me plenty for this subject on a PM note?!?!?! I have a good idea for all of you tools who are giving me crap, Read the original post, keep on topic, I was asking for something very simple, instead of reading and leaving the thread alone because you can't offer anything helpful, you can't resist the urge to comment on a thread, so you can see your own post sitting there and re-assure yourself that your doing something for the world.

I do actually do something for the world, by giving my time and travelling overseas to remote area's of Fiji to help remote villagers re-build and maintain their villages on a trades level. By that I offer my help (At my own cost) to go to Fiji and help install electrical apparatus and help build new houses over there. That is a form of doing something worthwhile in the world. Not throwing stones at someone who asked for a small favour of someone.

Ban me if you like Captain fuckwit Moderator, do your worst! Mate this Forum has it's fair share of fuckwits (Again only aimed at a few people here, There have been a few people onside and can see what I'm trying to achieve here) You are that stuck up and want to dissect every comment to the letter!

Also, I'm going to be banned? Talk about a gunna......

That's another thing, a gunna? Really? I AM BUYING A CAR FUCKWIT I'M NOT GUNNA BUY ONE, I AM!!!! FFS

A car is there to be driven, I understand my age upsets alot of you, I don't see why everyone has to be over 30 to own one of these cars, I have more of a passion than most, and more than most on this forum even. I have always wanted one, I don't see why you have to sit there and not drive the cars as they are too good to be driven! Car's are there to be driven, to enjoy, if you buy a car to polish and stare at, buy a poster, it will do the same thing and will be alot cheaper!

You lot remind me a hell of a lot of Innisfail, A very tight closed group which you have to qualify to get into. I have seen people in third world countries who you would call uneducated, they would have more personality and can listen properly to what is being said better than you lot.

Get out of your houses and take your cars for a drive, remember what it's like to drive, and why you do it before getting up someone who is young and trying to get into the group. You spend wayyyy to much time in here picking on others than you do in your cars. Not just this thread either!

Get a life all of you!
Wattens?? Is that you??
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Cue 2 months from now Coxy comes crawling back "guise... guise... I love youse, I didn't mean those dumbass things I said..."

talktothehand.jpg

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Wattens?? Is that you??

Lol when I read it I thought you would say that because of the word fuckwit. But no that isn't me, I don't get worked up about a car I've already owned for nearly 5 years and I don't have intention of buying another one.

I barely have time to write epic essays anymore as I mostly use AE on my phone these days.

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Lol when I read it I thought you would say that because of the word fuckwit. But no that isn't me, I don't get worked up about a car I've already owned for nearly 5 years and I don't have intention of buying another one.

I barely have time to write epic essays anymore as I mostly use AE on my phone these days.
Lol, I know.....couldn't resist.
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
I hope coxy can touch type!
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I hope coxy can touch type!
Right now, I find him amusing. You know, the way a little chihuaha yapps around a rottweiller?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Well you clearly are a fuckwit aswell, a moderator should have an ouce of brain power but clearly not.

This is why exotic cars in Australia has such a bad name, fuckwits like most of you (Not all of you, having said that that will probably be taken out of context by some tool too) I now see why people say owners of such vehicles are compensating for something fuck me they are right!

Moderator and all other tools who are laying into me about the moron comment.....read the fucking thread, I have said all through the thread I have been wanting a 3200gt, I have never been in one and would like to go for a drive in one, but I didn't want to waste any time. Seeing as though i've never even been in a maserati, I figure I would go for a drive first.

As said before, I came to Syd to test drive a car which was said to be perfect, it wasn't. Now someone here is a liar, it wasn't me, the car was shit and that's all there is too it. At $40k for the car which was said to be perfect, yet was far from it. This is why you test drive it!

I can come up with a hundred examples of times i've been caught out on these things. One apart from the other with the alfa where I was caught out, I recently bought a Ducati 1198. I thought I would love it, they look amazing and its a ducati!

I couldn't stand the bike! I Hated every minute of it, had I taken the time to test drive one I wouldnt have been in that position.

It seems that I have had stones thrown at me no matter what I say here, I had people giving me crap for asking if someone could take 10 mins out of their day to take me for a run if they were going on one. Now I have been on a drive of a car I was going to buy, but due to poor condition of the vehicle I won't be, I am copping crap for taking it for a drive and not buying. Further more, you're saying I deserve every bit of shit that comes my way with the car!!??!!

FFS Read what I am saying, if the way I wrote it was a little unclear, why not say it to me, "Hey coxy, your post is poorly written, can you make it a bit better?" Instead of taking my post out of context.

Infact, I will say it again, this time I will make what I am saying perfectly clear;

If you buy a car without test driving it first, you're silly and can get caught out. If you buy a car, without driving any sort of the marque first, and have absolutely no idea what they are like nor what to expect, also not letting people test drive your car you're a moron. I'm sure someone will take that out of context again and come up with "You said you're a moron if I dont drive the car waa waa waa" I refer to previous paragraph about Ducati experience.

Quite a few people have also sent me PM's on this, giving me plenty for this subject on a PM note?!?!?! I have a good idea for all of you tools who are giving me crap, Read the original post, keep on topic, I was asking for something very simple, instead of reading and leaving the thread alone because you can't offer anything helpful, you can't resist the urge to comment on a thread, so you can see your own post sitting there and re-assure yourself that your doing something for the world.

I do actually do something for the world, by giving my time and travelling overseas to remote area's of Fiji to help remote villagers re-build and maintain their villages on a trades level. By that I offer my help (At my own cost) to go to Fiji and help install electrical apparatus and help build new houses over there. That is a form of doing something worthwhile in the world. Not throwing stones at someone who asked for a small favour of someone.

Ban me if you like Captain fuckwit Moderator, do your worst! Mate this Forum has it's fair share of fuckwits (Again only aimed at a few people here, There have been a few people onside and can see what I'm trying to achieve here) You are that stuck up and want to dissect every comment to the letter!

Also, I'm going to be banned? Talk about a gunna......

That's another thing, a gunna? Really? I AM BUYING A CAR FUCKWIT I'M NOT GUNNA BUY ONE, I AM!!!! FFS

A car is there to be driven, I understand my age upsets alot of you, I don't see why everyone has to be over 30 to own one of these cars, I have more of a passion than most, and more than most on this forum even. I have always wanted one, I don't see why you have to sit there and not drive the cars as they are too good to be driven! Car's are there to be driven, to enjoy, if you buy a car to polish and stare at, buy a poster, it will do the same thing and will be alot cheaper!

You lot remind me a hell of a lot of Innisfail, A very tight closed group which you have to qualify to get into. I have seen people in third world countries who you would call uneducated, they would have more personality and can listen properly to what is being said better than you lot.

Get out of your houses and take your cars for a drive, remember what it's like to drive, and why you do it before getting up someone who is young and trying to get into the group. You spend wayyyy to much time in here picking on others than you do in your cars. Not just this thread either!

Get a life all of you!
The only reason you are getting banned is for your foul abusive language, nothing else.

And most of here have owned exotics since we were younger than you. And proper priced ones, not commodore money. You are just a clueless little kid.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
The only reason you are getting banned is for your foul abusive language, nothing else.

And most of here have owned exotics since we were younger than you. And proper priced ones, not commodore money. You are just a clueless little kid.

That is so funny because as I read him go off at you I was thinking take it easy mate, youre only buying a commodore exotic anyway....

Coxy if youre reading this the main point of this thread and an ongoing point of this website is to get a PPI done on any car. People on here buy cars by the PPI because they get them done by people who are recommended and won't miss what you might when you test drive the car. If the person doing the PPI says something needs work or is excellent then you can pretty much rely on that. When you do a test drive youre not likely to do a compression test or a valve leakdown test which on these kinds of cars is a great idea because they cost a commodore or two to rebuild an engine. Youre calling a guy an idiot who owns at least five cars that people dream of owning while your looking at buying a masadore. The reason these people buy cars from photos is the PPI. Your first point of asking for a ride in one was valid but the rest of comments and comebacks have sounded like someone on a Commodore forum. You need to chill. People have recommended you dont get a 3200 because they are the Camira of the exotic world. People may have sounded rude to you but they have been trying to do you a favour.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
People on here buy cars by the PPI because they get them done by people who are recommended and won't miss what you might when you test drive the car.

Sadly, that's not always the case, but it's what we aim for.
I love my car. Buy your own