Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
:eek:

Police hunt for Maserati crash kidnappers in Roxburgh Park

by Aleks Devic, Mark Buttler

UPDATE 3.46pm: A DRIVER has been abducted from his Maserati sports car after it was deliberately rammed in Melbourne's north.

Detectives are at the scene on Somerton Rd, Roxburgh Park, after the dramatic incident about 1pm today.

Acting Chief Commission Ken Lay, who was briefed on the incident this afternoon, said initial evidence suggested that the occupants of one of the cars had kidnapped the driver of another car.

He did not say how many people were in both cars before the incident.

"Clearly the investigators are concerned about the whereabouts of this driver, Acting Chief Commission Ken Lay said.

Police have cordoned off the scene between Dennis St and Pascoe Vale Rd, with traffic being diverted east down Somerton Rd and along Pascoe Vale Rd.

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: Golf R32
  • www: JanGlovac.com
I thought Felipe was in the country judging by the thread title!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I thought Felipe was in the country judging by the thread title!

Indeed. :doh: :p

Changed.

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

http://hume-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/abduction-follows-luxury-car-smash-in-roxburgh-park/

UPDATE 4.25pm: POLICE are investigating the theft of a Maserati and the abduction of its driver in Roxburgh Park today.

A bizarre story is emerging following an incident involving the luxury car on Somerton Rd about 1pm.

Craigieburn Police Sgt Ben Davies said the driver of a black Maserati was exiting a Somerton Rd service station when his car was rammed by at least two other vehicles.

Sgt Davies said the driver got out of the car and ran about 50 metres west on Somerton Rd before the people in the other vehicles caught up with him.

There was an altercation after which the man was pulled into one of vehicles and was driven away. During the scuffle the Maserati disappeared.

Sgt Davies said police wanted to speak to a passenger who was in the Maserati at the time of the crash, but ran away from the scene.

Police have blocked eastbound traffic on Somerton Rd, between Pascoe Vale Rd and Reservoir Drive.

A police helicopter is also patrolling the area and was last seen heading north towards Craigieburn.

Police are keen to speak to witnesses of the accident and the subsequent scuffle. Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Earlier update 3.54pm: A POLICE helicopter is searching for a missing man and his luxury car in Roxburgh Park.

Police are trying to figure out what happened to the man and his Maserati, which was reportedly involved in a crash on Somerton Rd about 1pm today.

Police have blocked eastbound traffic on Somerton Rd, between Pascoe Vale Rd and Reservoir Drive.

A police helicopter was seen flying over the site and continuing north toward Craigieburn.

Craigieburn Police Sgt Ben Davies said police were investigating reports the man pulled over his Maserati and was involved in an altercation with a group of people.

He and the car have since gone missing.

More to come…

Earlier report 3.40pm: POLICE are investigating a crash and possible abduction in Roxburgh Park today.

Craigieburn Police Sgt Ben Davies said details of the incident were still not clear but something had occurred to cause the driver of a Maserati to pull over and get out of his car on Somerton Rd near Pascoe Vale Rd about 1pm.

Sgt Davies said the man was then involved in a physical altercation with an unknown number of people.

Both the man and the car have since disappeared.

Police are at the scene investigating.

More to come…

Offline Last_Ride

• Drives: a thing with 4 wheels
  • Name: call me habib
Yes the boys from Holden were incensed when I ditched their baby.

One word - drugs.

that area is full of it ... i lived not too far from that place once ....

you live around that area don't you???

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

that area is full of it ... i lived not too far from that place once ....

you live around that area don't you???

No not me, but you wouldnt see too many QP's around there.