Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
The complete service history and and colour combo will sell that car over others on the market. Now it comes down to how many people are looking for a maserati.

Offline adam01

• Drives: vw anything
i'd have done the same, you will get people haggling, it will go for less than he bought it for, but also depends if that original price included transfers  ect which i dont think it did. Most people don't include transfer price when they talk about car price so it might even be advertised cheaper than what he bought it for anyway....

Beleive the MM exhaust was an after buy addition, one of the more active forum contributors may enlighten

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I put it on as a preemptive move because if I see something else, GS or whatever I don't want to be trying to sell this in a hurry, it will take months but thats ok, once it's sold I'll look around for something else.

It's not a daily driver for the driving I do, I literally mostly just go to the supmermarket, apart from that it's inner city driving, second or third gear, stop start you get the picture.

In the meantime I'm fine using it but I know it's just not right for what I need, unfortunately.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The MM exhaust was put on by FF, second attempt after the first was too loud in the cabin.

The price ? It's a better car than when I bought it, and in the end it will sort itself out, I'm in no hurry and will meet the market after some time passes, but believe me this will take a long time , another seller in here told me his had been on for 2 years, it's gone now.

Mine should go quicker because of the colour and condition but I'm in no hurry I'll just go with the flow.

Offline 98octane

The MM exhaust was put on by FF, second attempt after the first was too loud in the cabin.

The price ? It's a better car than when I bought it, and in the end it will sort itself out, I'm in no hurry and will meet the market after some time passes, but believe me this will take a long time , another seller in here told me his had been on for 2 years, it's gone now.

Mine should go quicker because of the colour and condition but I'm in no hurry I'll just go with the flow.

Good luck Dodger.   If you'd like a photoshoot with it before it's sold, feel free to PM me.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Beleive the MM exhaust was an after buy addition, one of the more active forum contributors may enlighten

I don't get what you said?