Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

• Drives: Audi
Hi All

Been a while since my last post.

Got a cousin that just bought a 07 Maserati Quattroporte and he was after an insurance broker that might be able to get him a better deal than what NRMA have quoted him.

Does any one know of any brokers or a good insurer who wont charge the earth for premiums for this type of car in NSW?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
the only reason why anyone would want to insure a QP is for when it bursts into flames so a full claim can be made
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
First person I thought of when I read this was goober... then James ... Wallace Insurance and then goober.  :D

http://www.wallacerisksolutions.com.au/

Offline serge

• Drives: 360 Spider
try Enthusiast Insurance, they were the insurer of my Ferrari a couple of years back and the premium was quite reasonable.

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

try Enthusiast Insurance, they were the insurer of my Ferrari a couple of years back and the premium was quite reasonable.

Thanks Serge, I'll give them a go.

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

First person I thought of when I read this was goober... then James ... Wallace Insurance and then goober.  :D

http://www.wallacerisksolutions.com.au/

Sweet. Just to clarify is that James that I should speak to from Wallace Insurance?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Sweet. Just to clarify is that James that I should speak to from Wallace Insurance?

James owns it and has grown the business, so ask for him and say he was recommended from Aussie Exotics but you may not get through to him now as he has a few staff and he could be on the road somewhere.

Offline quattro_joe

• Formula Euro

James owns it and has grown the business, so ask for him and say he was recommended from Aussie Exotics but you may not get through to him now as he has a few staff and he could be on the road somewhere.

Great, thanks for that, much appreciated.

Offline sartofatto

I have had a Maserati since 2008 and not had (touch wood ) not any problems .Sorry to hear Goober has some issues with Maserati's

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I have had a Maserati since 2008 and not had (touch wood ) not any problems .Sorry to hear Goober has some issues with Maserati's

Don't be fooled he loves them in fact a few of the guys are planing to empty his garage and fill it with Masas while he sleeps on the eve of his next birthday , a bit like the horses head scene in the Godfather