Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

He should have followed it up with "Now what can I do to make it right for you?"
Most people become perfectly reasonable when they hear that in my experience.

Instead we got excuse after excuse

The killer punch was that the positive battery terminal wouldn't sit on the battery in a secure fashion, after frying the alternator due to bad connection when ex picked it up I had a look at the battery in the boot.......they shoved a 3 inch nail to firm up the connection on the battery terminal.

Clearly it was a standard repair job, and to think the Ferrari/ Masershiterati trained "technicians" (insert morons) would do such a thing.........
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

they shoved a 3 inch nail to firm up the connection on the battery terminal.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

The killer punch was that the positive battery terminal wouldn't sit on the battery in a secure fashion, after frying the alternator due to bad connection when ex picked it up I had a look at the battery in the boot.......they shoved a 3 inch nail to firm up the connection on the battery terminal.

Clearly it was a standard repair job, and to think the Ferrari/ Masershiterati trained "technicians" (insert morons) would do such a thing.........

Amazing, probably explains the substandard response from the boss ! Shit floats downstream :rolleyes:

Offline sartofatto

Offline dkabab

i remember going back to about 2000ish, prestige were advertising for a new ferrari mechanic. my dad was chatting with frank or bob (whichever was running it) and he said after months of advertising they only had 2 applicants.

Offline Tiger

Well they nailed it at the end of the day 😃
Roll on summer