Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
The 4200 and gransport are  basically the test car for the 430, same tranny extremely similar engine...

I never had a 4200 but I've had a 430 and never had a problem, I personally think Maserati gets a worse wrap than they should.
I agree, but they are just not an everyday car in my opinion.....3200 on the other hand, is to be avoided if you are not good friends with a mechanic...(which by the time you own one after a year, you will be):)
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I agree, but they are just not an everyday car in my opinion.....3200 on the other hand, is to be avoided if you are not good friends with a mechanic...(which by the time you own one after a year, you will be):)

Well I had a 4200 for a year or 2 and they aren't an everyday car IMO, after a year or so I hated it, now I miss it.

Great cars and I'd have another any time, GrandSport this time though.....as long as I didnt try to use it as a daily driver.

Offline ferrarista2

Well I had a 4200 for a year or 2 and they aren't an everyday car IMO, after a year or so I wanted a VE commodore

Fixed :)

Offline ferrarista2

That was a protest buy...
Protest against who??

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Protest against who??

Against success  ;)
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Protest against who??

Protest against the constant loss of capital from buying cars that are unsuitable for your use....disposing of same and losing......again.

Offline ferrarista2

Protest against the constant loss of capital from buying cars that are unsuitable for your use....disposing of same and losing......again.
yeah, but that always happens, you only live once....if the car makes you happy, try forget the financial side...
Unless you have Elton johns testarossa..... :scratchchin:

Offline BillR

• Drives: 2002 Spyder Cambio Corsa
I'm looking to sell my 4200 Spyder (YOM2002), any interest?  She only has 36,600kms on the clock, is in excellent shape and has been well cared for.  I'm based in Sydney and my mechanic things I'm crazy since the car is in such great shape but I'm only looking for $42.9k.
Bill

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I'm looking to sell my 4200 Spyder (YOM2002), any interest?  She only has 36,600kms on the clock, is in excellent shape and has been well cared for.  I'm based in Sydney and my mechanic things I'm crazy since the car is in such great shape but I'm only looking for $42.9k.
Bill

There's a few on there at the moment, slow to move for some reason but it will go don't worry.