Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
Maserati Quattroporte car stolen from woman at gunpoint in Haberfield

A WOMAN was robbed by gunpoint of her luxury car, worth new $120,250 to $134,200, on a street in Sydney.

Police were called to Dobroyd Lane at Haberfield in Sydney's inner west, after a 35-year-old woman was car-jacked by two males, one of whom was armed with a handgun.

Police have released security footage of a man wanted in questioning over the theft of the Maserati.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Trivia - apparently the Masa Club of Vic only has about 90 Masa owners out of a Membership of about 500.

Offline adam01

Trivia - apparently the Masa Club of Vic only has about 90 Masa owners out of a Membership of about 500.

so other 410 drive Getz?   :D (FF)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Had an email from masarati Australia today, giving me a heads up that the gran cabrio will be on megafactories on the 20th of this month, 7:30 pm on national geographic.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Had an email from masarati Australia today, giving me a heads up that the gran cabrio will be on megafactories on the 20th of this month, 7:30 pm on national geographic.

That show is on free to air SBS now on Thursdays (I think) here, had the Corvette on last week, a giant wank of an ad.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

That show is on free to air SBS now on Thursdays (I think) here, had the Corvette on last week, a giant wank of an ad.

It's on 7Mate Thursdays at 9:30, this week BMW, it's called Super Factories, don't know if it's the same show rebranded  as Mega Factories :scratchchin: