Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

It's actually very little more to do just that, was a reading a post on the UK forum from a guy that was changing from a 360 to a 4200  because -

It is a perfect car but you just can't use them as people just dislike you in a Ferrari.

Strange ?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

GranSport is rated at an even 400 horsepower, a modest ten more than the Coupe. Off the line, the GranSport takes 4.85 seconds to launch from 0-100 km/h (0-62.5 mph), a meager 0.05 seconds faster than its humble sibling. Top speed nudges up 2.5 mph, to 180 miles per hour

It feels a lot faster then that :confused:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
It's actually very little more to do just that, was a reading a post on the UK forum from a guy that was changing from a 360 to a 4200  because -

Strange ?

I wouldn't worry too much about people's opinion of you changing Dodger.
C'mon, do it!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Just thought the comment was strange, anyone with a Ferrari find they have a problem with peoples attitudes ?

Offline fivesix

Just thought the comment was strange, anyone with a Ferrari find they have a problem with peoples attitudes ?

there could be more behind it, you dont know if he needed the money for something else, and didnt want others to know, may just be sick of the ferrari, whatever the case, act for yourself!  :thumbsup:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

there could be more behind it, you dont know if he needed the money for something else, and didnt want others to know, may just be sick of the ferrari, whatever the case, act for yourself!  :thumbsup:

Fair enough I've never heard that comment before anyway, maybe all his friends are jerks.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Fair enough I've never heard that comment before anyway, maybe all his friends are jerks.

Good thinking. Probably the rest of the world at fault, and not him.
C'mon, do it!

Offline M500

Strange ?

maybe he should just buy it then consider selling it, then maybe keep it, or then again ask about something else or consider "pulling the trigger" on another one.
 :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Tell you what if my 4200 was as smooth as the GS I never would have even considered getting rid of it, someone suggested it may not have the updated CC software so I need to get that checked.

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)

Strange ?

Personally never spent too much time worrying about what People think (including when it came to cars)..... too busy getting on with living :thumbsup: