Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I think the guy in the UK will find that no one likes him anyway no matter what he drives ;)

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

There are NO Grand Sports for sale in Vic, just a Spyder.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

This one?

That's the one I drove on Saturday and sold to some old bastard before I could disgrace myself with a ridiculously low offer.
That car was sitting around for months then.............everyone wants it.

Ths begs another question -

If I go for a GS I could also consider a C63 for not much more mmmmm ??????????

Makes choosing a GS a little difficult when they're arent any, I could slways go interstate I guess. :rolleyes:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
c63 is an awesome car technology and engine performance wise, but then again most people buy a massa because it is different from 99.9% of other cars. Buy the c63 and you will just be conforming to the masses, and when you do happy laps through Lonsdale street a c class you won't get any pussy :doh:

We know the prices of a c63, but to most people they see it as the entry level merceedes. But I would have to say the C63 is the more sensible choice and probably the more economical choice, not to mention it is a faster car, more comfortable, more reliable ect ect....

Let us know your thought process.

PS: stop poofing around and get a 360, you know your going to get one anyway, might aswell save time and hassel and look for it now  :D
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Everything you say about the C63 is right, but if you ever get a chance take a GS out, I'd like to hear what you think.
The 360 prices are all over the place, I'd never pick a good one and would be paying squillions in repair and maintenance no doubt, not only that but that's not a daily driver so I would spend most of my time in a holden or similar which defeats the purpose a bit. :confused:

Offline fivesix

If you really wanted one you could buy one interstate...

I don't think you want one at all...

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

If you really wanted one you could buy one interstate...
I don't think you want one at all...

Ahh reverse psychology, nice work :thumbsup:

I rightly or wrongly think they may be getting a bit old now and needing shitloads of money spent on them, now an F430 would be nice but I'm getting way out of my comfort zone, if I had one of those I would hardly ever drive it.

When I bought the Masa I opened a can of worms now all things fast and Italian appeal as a real possibility.

I've now fgot the procedure for resetting the throttle on the Masa so lets see if that makes a difference.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
The car is as old as how it feels, how many km's it's had done on it. Age isn't much of an issue if you car has been serviced every 900km and it's done less than 1200km/year.

There is a 430 for sale @ pickles Auctions and I wouldn't touch it unless I picked it up for Free.

http://www.pickles.com.au/cars/condition-report/?item_id=103067092

http://www.pickles.com.au/cars/vehicle/CP-08-07-Ferrari-F430-F136-F1-Convertible-2-Seats-2-Doors/itemid-1-103067092/lotid-103149474

It is 2007 model, dents and loose bits all over the car, holes in the seats, 70 000km (23 000km/year), no log books ect.

That is a car that will have problems for sure sooner rather than later.

Atleast it proves 2 things:

1: Ferraris can be daily drivers
2: even when they aren't maintained and they are thrashed they still can do some epic km's in a short amount of time.

But yeah they arn't great daily drivers to do shopping and drive around back streets in the inner subburbs ect.... but they have decent boot space in the bonnet and you can get your icecream home before it melts lol

If you want power and luxury the C63 is a sensible decision, and they might even come with factory waranty aswell.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Mines done 78k since 3/04

Well maintained, drives well except it's not a GS :mad:

I know the C63 is the sensible option but I think I prefer an E500 (2010)
I actually like the older model too,  there was one on 2 1/2 men last night, gorgeous.

I'll wait for a while first first but after driving the GS I feel I need more.