Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Maserati GranTurismo MC Sport Line
By Luke Madden - Auto Express Car Reviews

The Trident announces track-honed, limited edition GranTurismo.

The Maserati GranTurismo has just become even more exclusive! So exclusive in fact that production is limited to 12 cars for the Middle East and 11 for Italy.

Named the GranTurismo MC Sport Line the new car has been honed on the track by the 'Maserati Corse' racing department.

Among the improvements is a new ‘MC Sport Line' suspension which has drilled and slotted disc brakes, stiffer dampers, larger anti-roll bars, and a revised stability control system.

An optional 'Aerodynamic package' adds a rear lip spoiler, new door sills, black exhaust pipes and carbon fibre door mirrors to give the car a more aggressive look. Further styling updates can also be specified, including glossy black alloy wheels and aluminium racing pedals.

The twelve MC Sport Line cars headed to the Middle East all come in a Matt White 'ICE' paint and will be available in each of the twelve Middle Eastern cities where Maserati have showrooms.

The Italian cars are finished in a pearlescent Matt Bianco Fuji paint.

While Maserati haven't released any specific performance data, the Sport Line is likely powered by a 4.7-litre V8 engine that produces 440bhp.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/245752/maserati_granturismo_mc_sport_line.html#ixzz0YZcYFVQh

Offline 98octane

I like the look of it, but it seems like a confused car - a track-honed GT/luxury car?

Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

They (autoexpress) must of pinched this from an old article, as i have had pics of this maserati on my pc for over 6months now and their was no mention of it being exclusive to only those few numbers and countries...
As far as i know you can get these mc bits put onto your own maserati gts.....But i dont have one so i could be soooo wrong..... i am sure i will be corrected...  :doh:
But i still love this car.............

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

They (autoexpress) must of pinched this from an old article, as i have had pics of this maserati on my pc for over 6months now and their was no mention of it being exclusive to only those few numbers and countries...
As far as i know you can get these mc bits put onto your own maserati gts.....But i dont have one so i could be soooo wrong..... i am sure i will be corrected...  :doh:
But i still love this car.............

I think you're right - I didn't realise it was the same car from April:

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/maserati/maserati-granturismo-mc-t4065.0.html

Offline Pazzo Canguro

Yeah thats it.....i added those pics over 6months ago, 1 because of the car and 2 because of the babe...then i photoshoped my lincence plate on it for inspiration..

maybe they changed their minds now and are only doing exclusive to uae and italy...DAMNNN...well that sucks bit time... :waah:

Offline Pazzo Canguro

I think you're right - I didn't realise it was the same car from April:

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/maserati/maserati-granturismo-mc-t4065.0.html

Look at the pins on her....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GRRRRRRRRRRRR   :D

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor
I still like the look of this Maserati GT , especially in Black it looks awesome  :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I've only seen silver, gunmetal and white in person (I think), silver is sensational, gunmetal shrinks it a bit but hides the beauty of the curves a bit, white sorta bloats and hides, but exaggerates the joins, I guess that's tru of any car though.

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor
I've only seen silver, gunmetal and white in person (I think), silver is sensational, gunmetal shrinks it a bit but hides the beauty of the curves a bit, white sorta bloats and hides, but exaggerates the joins, I guess that's tru of any car though.

Silver does bring out the best in this Maserati  :thumbsup:

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

I've heard from a couple of friends that it's possible to order pretty much all of the bonus "improvements" offered with the MC Sport Line from Maserati as an aftermarket add-on to a normal GranTurismo.  :confused: