Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Offline adam01

some where and I do say somewhere, there was a reference to the new Masa Stradale  :confused:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

some where and I do say somewhere, there was a reference to the new Masa Stradale  :confused:

It was hijacked into another fake dodgers gunna thread, male bonding takes various forms :confused:

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I posted this earlier but it seems to have got lost in the pipes somewhere...so to get it back on track -

I actually dont like the front of this
the extra black plastic bits make the snout seem too disjointed from the lip (I hope people understand what I mean with my technical terms!)

The front of the original one looks a lot better to me

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I posted this earlier but it seems to have got lost in the pipes somewhere...so to get it back on track -

the extra black plastic bits make the snout seem too disjointed from the lip (I hope people understand what I mean with my technical terms!)

Would be hard to improve on the original one, but wait to see it in the flesh, but I agree it will be different and probably not as nice.

Offline Mr Enzo

+1

I agree aswell, i really think the GT S is by far the best looking of the lot, maybe currently the best looking car on sale. But that backout front bit is just wrong. Other then that is sensational. 
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

+2 glad I read thru all the gonna thread and found someone else who didnt like the front. I thought it makes the car look dated.

Offline adam01

Of the more modern Masarati's, stylying wise, they seem to nail the front, rear however since the boomerang lights, have been less inspirational. Again with this they probably could have improved the lower part with a better diffuser design

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Reason/s ?
Looks much better, and is much more comfortable and seems to handle well for a supposed heavy car! Also fits 2 in back in comfort cf Porsche! The exhaust sound is also much better!

Back on Topic - the Stradale certainly has the cred on paper - dunno if I like the all alcantara though. I don't mind the look of the front.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
It was hijacked into another fake dodgers gunna thread, male bonding takes various forms :confused:

Eh, I'm still here, fixin up your interwebs discussions.

Continue.