Offline adam01

YOu just made me do a double take.  I found ai interior shot on the bay and it is a cc.  A factory manual GS would be a find and a half!!

No GS were manufactured in manual - if u read some of the o/seas forums, there is a guy attempting to convert a CC to manual -  :doh:

Offline lukep6470

The other thing people forget is all these exotics coming on the market now are 4+ years old with reasonable Ks on them.  Even regular main stream cars of the same vintage are starting to require irregular maintenance repairs now (Starter motors, brake callipers, etc).  You can't just blame the Italians if your "new" 550 sends you broke in 6 months.

Offline lukep6470

No GS were manufactured in manual - if u read some of the o/seas forums, there is a guy attempting to convert a CC to manual -  :doh:

That's why I had to double check.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
The other thing people forget is all these exotics coming on the market now are 4+ years old with reasonable Ks on them.  Even regular main stream cars of the same vintage are starting to require irregular maintenance repairs now (Starter motors, brake callipers, etc).  You can't just blame the Italians if your "new" 550 sends you broke in 6 months.

If a car sends you broke in repairs, that is your own fault and you weren't in a position to be able to buy it in the first place  :doh:

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Online iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena

LOL man, if a car does that yo you, you've simply bought a lemon.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
You're right but the description says manual, thats cheap!

It's an import as well.... not that it matters, still the same car as an ausie delivered
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Cheap ?
Who knows any more, seems to be very little demand for them.
http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=3&R=9342745&keywords=&trecs=4&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=128BCA18C2DE&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=834 1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294965360 4294965570 903&silo=1011

Price now falling this guy is serious.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Well mine is now sold - for the record $70k
I paid $86k in Dec last year.
It's a better car now than when I bought it and the new owner is in love with it, he's only 23.

Sold on Car Sales web site, as I said no one is really looking at the Maserati Coupe', the same cars have been there for months regardless of price.

How did this guy get interested ? He had just written off an E55 and was looking for another Merc and stumbled into the the Maserati section which is of course close to the Mercedes section of the web site, had a quick look at the coupe' section, saw mine and then realised at those prices he could actually own a Maserati which he hadn't considered before because he thought they were too expensive.

So he found it by accident, as did I, I went looking for a BM saw this and bought it a year ago.

Sorry to see it go but it was now or never as it was just ticking over 81,000 k's, next stop 100,000 k's and it would be hard to get a decent price then.

Whats next ?, I have no idea, I've got no legitimate use for an exotic or even an AMG, that doesn't mean I wont dive in again but I might just get a cheap run around for a while till I decide what to get next.

Might be a pleasant change to be able to park anywhere without worrying, but no doubt I'll get restless again before too long.

Offline fivesix

:argh: :drink:
Guess we will hear all the gunnas now hey!? :P

Congrats...

Well mine is now sold - for the record $70k
I paid $86k in Dec last year.
It's a better car now than when I bought it and the new owner is in love with it, he's only 23.

Sold on Car Sales web site, as I said no one is really looking at the Maserati Coupe', the same cars have been there for months regardless of price.

How did this guy get interested ? He had just written off an E55 and was looking for another Merc and stumbled into the the Maserati section which is of course close to the Mercedes section of the web site, had a quick look at the coupe' section, saw mine and then realised at those prices he could actually own a Maserati which he hadn't considered before because he thought they were too expensive.

So he found it by accident, as did I, I went looking for a BM saw this and bought it a year ago.

Sorry to see it go but it was now or never as it was just ticking over 81,000 k's, next stop 100,000 k's and it would be hard to get a decent price then.

Whats next ?, I have no idea, I've got no legitimate use for an exotic or even an AMG, that doesn't mean I wont dive in again but I might just get a cheap run around for a while till I decide what to get next.

Might be a pleasant change to be able to park anywhere without worrying, but no doubt I'll get restless again before too long.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

:argh: :drink:
Guess we will hear all the gunnas now hey!? :P
Congrats...

Ha nope, nothing more from me about what might be.

You'll hear from me only IF I buy something remotely interesting. :scratchchin: