Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
lol your price range is pretty spread out.

Just get a 360 already, you know you want to  :D
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

lol your price range is pretty spread out.

Just get a 360 already, you know you want to  :D

Speaking of which I was told today a 360 is more an every day driver then the 4200 Maserati ?
I would never have guessed, must drive one one day.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
The only current car that isn't suited to daily driving that are available in Australia by dealers (excludes cars like koenigsegg and pagani) are lambo's (except for the Gallardo's).

Most modernish supercars (2000 onwards) are generally ok to drive on the roads, with exception to Merci's and hypercars like pagani ect.... but with lift-gear and reverse cameras they arn't impossible either to use as a daily, just expensive to maintain.

But I don't think I agree with 360's being better than 4200's as daily drivers. Maserati in that era is better than Ferrari with daily. Not to mention a 4200 actually fits in a car spot very easily as the fez is usually just as wide as the car spot.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

My daily drive is about as bad as it gets though, 5 k to the supermarket 6 days a week, in traffic.

Anything with a bit of heart like a Maserati is no good but perhaps the C63 will be ok.

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
Oh man...

... my R36 is getting boring, but I have nowhere near enough coin for a C63 wagon.

:doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Oh man...
... my R36 is getting boring, but I have nowhere near enough coin for a C63 wagon.
 :doh:

Strike off R36 then, I know they're fast and bang for your buck the best choice but I found them a bit boring when test driving.
Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Steve.

Well, perhaps boring was the wrong word. I bought mine a few years ago - I think mine was the first delivered in South Australia - so I've had it for 29-ish months.

I think I just need a change. I've become too used to it, and although I still smile every time I drive it and I always find myself impressed with what it can do, it doesn't really excite me any more. I might dig the GTI out of the garage and take it for a spin... it's always good fun, even if I do sit there spinning the front wheels when I try to drive it like the R36.

How long did you have the R36 for? If you were in Adelaide I'd take you for a 4 hour low fuel economy drive  :thumbsup:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ha, thanks. I'm in Melbourne , went round the block in a couple of them, very nice but the interior didnt grab me at all.

Offline Steve.

Yeah I know you're in Melbourne - locations disappeared a while ago but I remember :)

The interior is simple, but functional...

It's not perfect but there's certainly nothing wrong with it, but I guess it does look a bit dated in comparison to the CC. Mine is a 2008 model, and more recent vintages are slightly different.

Upon reflection, boring wasn't the right word. I'm just used to it. It's not really an experience any more. I'm used to the grip and the speed and the noise, and the slightly annoying ride, and I'm sick of the impossible-to-keep-clean blue colour...