Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

God I hate my time being wasted by idiots  :gnasher:

Apparently REST Super Fund is populated by an inordinate number of idiots. A super contribution that was made on behalf of my employees wasn't allocated because it supposedly was underpaid by one cent, yes ONE CENT. So I gave it the attention it deserved, which is to say that I ignored the first 2 notifications altogether. Today a 3rd arrived suggesting that REST would return the funds and I would be in breach of Superannuation Guarantee obligations  :doh:
Reasoning that they were quite possibly stupid enough to do this, I phoned them assuming it would be painlessly and quickly nipped in the bud. Nope, I was required to send them an email directing REST to allocate the funds. So I did :

"Dear Sir/Madam/Mental Giant

With regard to Employer Number XXXXXXX.
Contribution of $xxxxxxx.39 which was supposedly underpaid by one cent (how ridiculous) and is now being "held" rather than being allocated to members (even more ridiculous)
I believe I have had 3 letters advising me of an “underpayment” of one cent which any reasonable person would deduce to be an unnecessary waste of members funds. I assumed that common sense would kick in at some point and this “underpayment” would be disregarded for the inconsequential nonsense that it is. Sadly this is apparently not the case and the funds will be returned unless I waste my time by phoning and then composing an email to direct that the funds be allocated to my employees accounts.

PLEASE ALLOCATE THE $xxxxx.39 TO MY EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

Yours in amazement
etc

*SIGH*  :waah:
The holder of superfund should be more worried with where there placing the funds......