Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
3200's aren't F1, they are a bullet proof Australian made 4 speed. Basically the only part of the car that won't let you down lol.

At such low kms I wouldn't touch it. There are simply too many things that can break and need replacing on these cars during the low km range, once they are all sorted the cars are great, until then you will never know if when taking it out,
If you will be coming home in a tow truck. Get one with higher mileage, let some other sucker spend on it. I've still got my 3200 and I've had it for nearing 8 years now. I've never had an issue with the drive train or gearbox, I've had the usual fly by wire issue which is expected in ALL examples as they are completely faulty after around 60 000km. My one had its whole electronics wiring loom replaced by the previous owner under factory warranty (I haven't had an electrical problem) also the chassis at the front end was also done under warranty, they all tend to spit apart at the front and need to be rewelded and bolted into place for a permanent fix.

The back boxes on the exhausts tend to rust out.

I use it primarily as a shopping/groceries car.

I've had almost no problems in nearly 8 years but a friend of mine had a white AC and he barely was able to drive it because of one problem after another (mostly manual gearbox problems).

If you want a manual car, don't buy a 3200. If you want a 3200, get an auto.

Parts are cheap as any other car (if you buy them from the UK).
Aren't you better off just getting a 4200? Do they sell them in manual? Nicer car and from im told a few less problems
Everything looks better in carbon fibre