Offline jasecrother

Hi all,

First of all not sure if this the right forum for this or the photography section, but I think people interested in Aston Martins will be in here. This is from Melbourne so others probaly not for you.

Anyway I've driven my DBS Volante for a few weeks now and want some good photography on it, for personal collection purposes. Looking for volunteer photographer (dosn't have to be proffessional with qualifications but requires a decent camera, not low end family digital cameras). I'm not paying a cent only want people genuinely interested in the car and photography, not someone looking for a job. All I ask at the end is the digital files of the photos, you may do whatever you wish with them except direct commercial gain purposes, you can use it as sample advertisement of your works).

You will be in passenger seat all the time, please do not ask me to try the wheels. Date I am planning for  Saturday, December 4th. Not exactly sure where we will be heading, more of a free roam but I want some beachside shots, foresty shots. It will take from around lunchtime to early evening as I want some dusk shots, might take till past dinner time before we get back to inner Melb. My mate may also come along with a Gallardo Spyder depending if he's free, but there will be no seats in that one.

Anyone interested please PM me and include any past works if you have any thanks.
Cheers,
Jase.