Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

In watched it live, the tv coverage showed the track conditions very well indeed.

I've seen a LOT of racing.... I know what i saw...

you did a great job fighting back, but you WERE caught out....

You do highlight an important point others may not realise... kingers 996 has ABS, and your 997 does not.

You drove very well, you didn't even make a mistake as such, just that the other guy did a better job for 2 corners.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I WASN'T CAUGHT OUT FOR FUCK SAKE. I KNEW I HAD NO GRIP COMING OUT OF TURN 5 AND FOR THE REST OF THE LAP BEHIND THE SAFETY CAR I WEAVED THE CAR FROM SIDE TO SIDE, SPUN THE REAR WHEELS TRYING EVERYTHING TO REMOVE THE GRAVEL FROM MY TYRES. COMING TO THE LAST CORNER I STILL HAD NO GRIP. KINGSLEY AND GOODACRE WENT THROUGH THE TRACKS I MADE AND THEY HAD LESS GRAVEL ON THEIR TYRES. I DID ALL I COULD TO KEEP KINGSLEY BEHIND ME BUT IT WAS HOPELESS. ON TOP OF THIS WE (997 CARS) HAVE TO RUN PERFORMANCE FRICTION BRAKES AND I DO NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL. PADIG PADS AND BREMBO ROTORS ARE FAR BETTER IMHO. TOWARDS THE END OF THE RACE MY BRAKE PEDAL HAD FURTHER TRAVEL AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE STOPPING POWER TO PULL THE CAR UP, AND I BELIEVE THE BRAKE PACKAGE ISN'T UP TO LONG DISTANCE EVENTS. I DIDN'T ASK OTHER COMPETITORS AFTER THE RACE ABOUT THEIR CARS BRAKES BUT THEY WEREN'T IN THE 60 SECS PER LAP CATEGORY, FIRSTLY GAINING A 6 SECOND LEAD ON THE ENTIRE PACK THEN CHASING DOWN KINGSLEY.

YOU DO KNOW WHY THIS IS IN CAPITALS?

BECAUSE YOU TALK SHIT AT TIMES AND IF YOU WEREN'T THERE IN THE RACE IT IS BEST TO SAY NOTHING.