Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Have removed this post as had a call from dealer indicating that my post on social media is unacceptable to BMW GA. They've apparently pulled my allocation, which honestly I'm glad about. As long as I get my deposit back in full.

Was only contemplating selling in first place to fund a classic M car I've been offered but well done BMW GA,  You've managed to ostracize and piss off a long standing loyal BMW fan!

I will state for the record I will be a monkey's uncle if I buy another new BMW here in Australia EVER! As an importer, BMW GA has never been helpful nor supportive of enthusiasts at club level, this I know first hand from my involvement with local clubs over the years though for the record, have not actively been involved since 3 years ago due to sheer frustration with the lack of support, over-inflated and disinterest in classic car parts as well as perceived (on my part anyway) disinterest in supporting clubs promoting enthusiast interest in the brand.

In my time with involvement with BMW clubs in Germany, UK, US as well as in the Scandinavian countries, I have never encountered nor perceived as much arrogance and contempt!

Arrogant bastards imagine stalking their clients like that.....I'm surprised they have the power to cancel the order......not good for BMW to have this circulating on social media.