Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I'm all for making money, if you ran a business especially in this climate and you could buy from a supplier at 20-50% less, you would be stupid not to.

Yeah but at least tell the customer what they are getting instead of charging top dollar for a part that may not have the ferrari badge on it.   If I am paying top dollar for a part because it is meant to have the "badge" or be the exact same part as Ferrari Italy would have put in new when building the car, then why should it be a different part simply because the dealer wants to make bigger margins. Let them make the larger profit on someone else, when I pay for the "badge" or "parts channels" I expect it to be exactly what I paid for, not a parralel import or from the same production line without the badge.   Sure the part is usually the same but If you are paying for a part that is found in a Ferrari and a Holden, but the dealer gets the part with the Holden badge on it but charges you as if it has the Ferrari badge, that is wrong.   For Christ sake it is a Ferrari, they arnt the fastest or most well built cars in the world, most of the price of the car is from the badge!!!! You pay for the badge, the badge has value whether it be on a body panel or an engine component!!!
Enjoying Life!!!!