Offline DC-Baron

Marcus where did you see all those cars?
I went out yesterday planning to go the Lambo Sydney, since i hadn't been there yet, hoping to see an Aventador. Along the way found another exotic dealership, they had a nice showroom, and a beauitful F430 Scuderia out front. and picked off a a black Gallardo spider, db9 spider, matte black gtr and few others.
If anyone in sydney wants to meet up and maybe go car spotting together some time, i'd be game.

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
Just saw a blue corvette ZR1, that car has great road presence shame there isn't more of these running around Melbourne

Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus
I went out yesterday planning to go the Lambo Sydney, since i hadn't been there yet, hoping to see an Aventador. Along the way found another exotic dealership, they had a nice showroom, and a beauitful F430 Scuderia out front. and picked off a a black Gallardo spider, db9 spider, matte black gtr and few others.
If anyone in sydney wants to meet up and maybe go car spotting together some time, i'd be game.

I saw all the cars on William St, that was just a fraction of what I saw though. I just didn't notice all of them.

I don't usually go spotting though.

Offline will.dinn

• Name: Will

I'm good friends with Marcus, but I tend to go spotting alot more than him because he has to work :)

just today I saw: 2 F10 M5's, 996 GT2 (looked set up for racing), DB9 Volante, a couple of Californias, lotus Evora S, Grey superleggera, 991 Carrera S (first I've seen), Grey Murcielago LP640 (B4TMAN), Aston DB6 MKII, Yellow Gallardo, Navy blue 458, Navy Blue testarossa, Navy Blue Rolls Royce Ghost and (drumroll please) an R8 V10 Spider and a SLS and a Mclaren MP4-12C parked together at Catalina's

Offline DC-Baron

I'm good friends with Marcus, but I tend to go spotting alot more than him because he has to work :)

just today I saw: 2 F10 M5's, 996 GT2 (looked set up for racing), DB9 Volante, a couple of Californias, lotus Evora S, Grey superleggera, 991 Carrera S (first I've seen), Grey Murcielago LP640 (B4TMAN), Aston DB6 MKII, Yellow Gallardo, Navy blue 458, Navy Blue testarossa, Navy Blue Rolls Royce Ghost and (drumroll please) an R8 V10 Spider and a SLS and a Mclaren MP4-12C parked together at Catalina's

are you kidding me thats a crazy line up. I wanna go where you hang out :D
was the DB9 Volante black? i might have seen the same one yesterday.
no but seriously, if anyone wants to go spotting together or something, i'm still fairly new to sydney so i probably haven't seen half of it yet.

Offline will.dinn

• Name: Will
are you kidding me thats a crazy line up. I wanna go where you hang out :D
was the DB9 Volante black? i might have seen the same one yesterday.
no but seriously, if anyone wants to go spotting together or something, i'm still fairly new to sydney so i probably haven't seen half of it yet.

I think I saw a DB9 Volante in black today, cant remember, saw a few. I'd be happy to go spotting together, assuming you aren't an axe murderer or a rapist or something :D

Offline DC-Baron

I think I saw a DB9 Volante in black today, cant remember, saw a few. I'd be happy to go spotting together, assuming you aren't an axe murderer or a rapist or something :D

i must be a good axe murderer not to be spotted wielding an axe in the middle of sydney.

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon