Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I have to agree. My local Is a Caltex and a Burma (BP supplied) and all of the cars I have ever owned or used tend to do best with Caltex Vortex, BP is pretty much the same and I do have to say that SHell is the worst.

With my newer cars they tend to get a little less mileage on Shell than the others.
Years ago when I had the Skyline as a daily I noticed when I used Shell 98, the car would get more Ping, the engine seemed rougher, mileage was noticeably worse (around 50KM less on average). The engine temps were also a little higher with shell fuel. As for power I don't really know but I thought I could notice a difference (many years ago now).

As soon as I would fill the tank with Caltex Vortex 98 the car was completely different, the engine was quiet again.

With my much Newer Italian and German cars they don't tend to care so much what fuel they get, with their more advanced ECU's that change valve timing (so i'm told) fuel quality and octane ratings play a less important role.

But in my experience with older cars Shell doesn't seem as good as the other brands.

we need Mhh to tell us, if anyone can tell all he can, he has done more km in exotics over 3 states in all sorts of cars than the lot of us combined
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.