Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
ok, so with your REAL purchase price of 29k pounds, and your admitted costs so far (and the car is still not registered totally legitimately), I make it that the car owes you almost $90k.

ahhhhhh...now we know why your bills are so high. you can't use a calculator.

better go back and work it out again. the car is registered in my name TOTALLY legitimately and stamp duty paid. you're a fool. do you know how STUPID you look? once again...no facts. the figure i quoted is the full and final figure....ALL UP.

i know what you've charged others...no wonder you're making the pathetic attempts at covering up!

read it and weep. you were only out by almost $20k....that's a lot in my book.

So, now if you register it where it will be used mostly, where the main user usually resides, it will then owe you closer to the $100k I said all along.

yeah....what's the transfer fee and plate issue cost again?? <$100 :rolleyes:

Of course, you've exploited several system loopholes and shortcuts, which is good for you. But it's not indicative of what the "real"  on road cost should be.

once again....no idea. everything's legal and above board...once again, though, the truth doesn't suit you so you just make things up.

So, going back to square 1, where I said a 328 GTB will owe around $100k registered and roadworthy.... I'm STILL just about spot on.

yes....it cost me the same as $100k, less $20k...so it's the same, but in a non identical different sort of way....lol

You've ducked and dived and run the risk of being investigated and maybe even fined, or worse... but no doubt you'll get away with it. It's what you do best... getting away with things.

wow...look who's projecting!

i make claims with photographs and documentation....you just flap your gums.

You didn't get away with trying to rip me off though.

errrrrrr.....that doesn't really make sense, does it? i paid you for your bad workmanship. i had to do everything within my legal rights to make you do the right thing and it still took 13 months. it should never have come to that...and if you were honest, it wouldn't have.

at the end of the day.....it's just eating you up that you were proven wrong with the 328 thing. i can just see you fuming...tapping away at the keyboard...making up stories as you type. i think it's hilarious. i set you up from day one...and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

now go away and learn how to use a calculator. your poor customers will be grateful.

i was so happy about buying that car...little did i know about all the added bonuses! proving you to be a liar (again) and meeting your dad....hahahahaha....all very funny.

good luck to ya though. you keep a lot of us entertained.

I love my car. Buy your own