Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
That's what I'm trying to get a feel for. I don't know the Aussie market anymore and it is tough one anyway with the rarity of what I'm looking at. It really hinges on getting whatever I bring over road registered.

I have it narrowed down to;

- Ariel Atom 3 300
- Ariel Atom 3 245
- Lotus 2 Eleven supercharged
- KTM X-Bow

That's pretty much the order of my preference too. Given that there is a bunch of Elises and Exiges registered, I am confident that one (with the UK road pack) could be rego'ed easily enough.

The Atom could be interesting given the previous history with the official compliance work etc. Unless I find a super helpful person who knows the details on here, I will get a pre-compliance report done from one if the import compliance guys which should give me some confidence.

Does anyone know if there are any if the above registered in Australia (except for the destroyed and rebuilt "Atom" in Victoria)? Guesses at the value of one if the above it I did get it registered? I'm starting to get some pressure from my wife to ensure that whatever you I take back wil still be worth something. Fair call really.

I've not seen any of the above 'properly' registered in NSW - though there have been a sightings of each at track days, off trailers.

There have been a couple of 211's (track only) for sale - one by a regular at some of the track days we go to - haven't shifted at $70K.

C'mon, do it!