Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I used to get pulled up constantly whilst driving and obeying all road laws and minding my own business. It pissed me off immensely to say the least. Eventually I twigged that it only happened when I was driving a car with a particular heritage number plate and never in any of my other cars. When I replaced that car the heritage plate went on the new one and the cop stops continued. I reckon I did something at some point in one car with that number plate which caused the Cops to make an alert in their computer system. Now every cop car has number plate recognition software which brings up any warnings/notes etc on the cops in-car computer screen. In the end I was getting pulled up on a monthly basis which was very annoying to put it mildly. After this happening for years and years, suddenly it stopped. My wife NEVER drives my cars; but one time she was forced to take the baby out in my Maserati. Sure enough, got pulled over 2 mins from home by 2 female cops. Screaming baby in the back, they were very sympathetic. No more stops after that, perhaps the female cops deleted the note, don't know.
Reckon it's about 5 years since I've been pulled over by the Cops now.

Hmmmm, did this happen soon after you got the plate - I couldn't see you doing something that bad that they would flag your plate, usually have to do something pretty bad to get your plate flagged .......    :scratchchin:

When I purchased my Yellow Charger back when I lived in Preston, I didn't realise that it was an Ex Drug Taxi and the cops knew it very well. Took me some explaining at 4am one morning and at gun point I may add, that I was only heading to work in Gippsland and that I didn't have a dead body in the boot. Didn't help that the lock barrel had fallen out and I couldn't get the boot open......    :o :doh: :scared: