Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
A line description error and mistake, explained.

And anyway, I think you'll find he saved a LOT more than that!

You just don't get it do you?
I was using you simply because I was saving significantly on local prices. That was why I paid you the equivalent of 15 hours workshop labour for what should have been little more than perhaps  a dozen emails and a few phone calls. i.e A generous commission paid very happily when I could have crunched you given the envisaged time it would take. I was happy, you were happy with the negotiated deal. What I saved is totally and utterly irrelevant.

Your "simple line error and mistake" blamed on a 3rd party was incomprehensible. By claiming 25% spare parts duty on $27k of parts instead of the correct 5% you increased your $1500 commission by $5400......................total $6900.
If that wasn't bad enough anybody who imports parts in the course of their daily business would be aware that parts NEVER, EVER attract a 25% duty. I know it and I import them myself a few times a year. So you blamed it on a customs agent who does it for a living EVERY DAY. As if they wouldn't know FFS.

What really pisses me off is you keep suggesting that I really should be grateful that I saved so much money (about $25k or so as I recall), so why the fuck am I complaining that you got caught padding your commission??? I mean seriously WTF ????????

Oh, and why is it that I never, ever saw any supplier invoices to document the prices you quoted? Why is it that I never saw any import documentation to support fees and taxes charged? Why no proof of communication from Customs agent to support your assertion that it was them who f'd up?  Interesting no?  Read into that what you will !

All of this could be easily cleared up by providing copies of the documentation which you have to keep by law. As they are not forthcoming I can only conclude they would support my gut feeling that there might be some more "mistakes" in your favour in there somewhere.

Prove me wrong and I will happily apologize. If not there are a lot of people wondering about the situation.