Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
So October last year as you guys might recall, I bought the wife a little  used Alfa 147 for carpark/train station duties.

Before I bought the Alfa we had a look at someone selling a near Mint Audi A4, less than average km's and priced well. Unfortunately it wasn't small enough (as it was going to be used for carparks, trian stations, street parking where the smaller the better rule applies), but anyway didn't go ahead with the sale, didn't talk about price as it simply didn't suit what she was after.

Anyway the seller had a bright blue Audi in the Garage, from memory I think it was an S5 or RS5. So I naturally being a car nut and being a Lambo owner/freak I mention the similarities his car has with the Gallardo's and R8's.   

At the time I had just put my Yellow G for sale via a dealer. A month later the Yellow G was sold. The dealer gave me the new owners details (because of the rego papers and reciept of payment), I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Today I find the rego papers as i'm cleaning out old paperwork I don't need anymore, I notice the address, it rings a bell. I Google Earth the address and it looks like the house of the guy with the Audi's.

I go through my messages and find the guys number and randomly just ask if he has recently bought a Yellow Gallardo (yes in hindsight it sounds super creepy, would have been creepier if he said no) , He replies and says he did.   

What are the chances of that happening????  Or did I subconsciously plant a seed in his head by mentioning the Lambo?

Either way if only we knew as he could have saved himself a dealers commission lol.

Small small world this one   
Enjoying Life!!!!