Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
From all accounts the new owner is happy, got back to Sydney and was quite surprised with the horse power of the 575M, we noticed it going up the Alpine Way and we only used 5th and 6th gear, the torque of the car meant racing through the gears would only achieve more wear. Ferrari have got it right with the V12's, they lumber along.

The downside to the 575M would be the F1 shifts and I am only comparing it to the 430GT3 where there is a marked difference.

I would like to drive a 550 with manual gearbox however given both cars are GT cruisers each would be happy on the open road.

I would like to try a 599 as a comparison considering it has the Enzo engine, the 612 would be much the much to the 575M however more refined.

Do I miss the car after the journey to the snow, yes I do, the road presence is enormous, the fuel economy outstanding and driver fatigue is nil, just wish it had cruise control.

The biggest flaw with the 575M is the radio, it would be the most useless radio ever made, to tune it one needs a doctorate in applied physics and 10 years working at NASA.

Good luck to the new owner, I hope he enjoys the car and it should treat him well.

He bought well and in todays money it is money well spent for a super car.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.