Offline AKA

• I like bike

Pointless?

I can see the point about car being overpriced, but I'm sorry the car itself isn't pointless. The design of the car is what super car should be, and what Lamborghini should be for that matter, the first time I saw a countach i said Holy Shit! First time i saw a Diablo I saw OMFG! First time i saw the audi made Murcie i said ''that's a nice car". The reventon puts Lamborghini name back to what it suppose to be, the maddest supercar maker from Italy. That design it self is second to none.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or beer holder) Zonda is a beautiful car, but compared with a Unique Reventon, even tho I don't agree on the pricing, but if money wasn't an issue (just like the guys who bought the car), I'll buy one in a heart beat!

I do understand what you mean.

To me it just seems like Audi/Lambrghini are saying "here's your ultimate Lamborghini, it's the same car we have been selling you, but it has a better body like you have been asking for. No, you can't buy it, we're only making 20 of them and we'll just keep on making the same Murcielago we have been for the last 5 years anyway".

I just don't get where the car fits. It's not a better car, not by that much any way.

It's just that I don't get this car, I don't see the point of it, at least where Lamborghini are claiming it stands.

I could see it at a 25% higher costing edition of the LP640, but for lack of a better way of putting it, don't put steak sauce on spam and tell me it's wagyu steak.