Offline trev0006

• Chief video spammer

• Drives: Miss Daisy
  • Name: Trevbot

Offline The Doctor

I just got rid of my R34.
Awesome things for the money you pay.....just awesome.

Offline iwantaredferrari

• iwant-another-redferrari

• Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena
Write up a comparison between the R34 and the 360. Would be an awesome read.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

I just got rid of my R34.
Awesome things for the money you pay.....just awesome.

You now need to update your profile on what you drive.  :p

Offline The Doctor

You now need to update your profile on what you drive.  :p
have tried to, but cant get in as i forgot my password...its better this way though..keeps people guessing!
I will do it....eventually

Offline The Doctor

Write up a comparison between the R34 and the 360. Would be an awesome read.
OK, well this will not be a long write up as i have only put about 400k's on the ferrari so far. ( i put 1500k's on my nissan in one year!) but these are the differences so far.

My nissan was ofcourse a 5 spped manual turbo, chipped, hi flowed, etc etc. it pushed out 300kw from wheels. Ferrari has similar power, but more down low. You can be at 40km/ph and be in 3rd gear.

Handling, pretty similar. I was expecting the car to handle a little better. It has a tie rod end that needs to be replaced, maybe thats why it feels funny, time will tell.

I wanted to purchase a manual ferrari with black iterior, but found NONE in the year i was looking, so i settled with the F1 gearbox and i must say i really am not a big fan. This is all stuff you learn once car is purchased. You do get pretty sick of the novelty, and it wore off on me first drive in which i travelled more than 50k's, but thats just me.

You get a bit of attention, some good, some bad/stupid. But all in all, whoever knows ferraris, know its worth, and most people dont really care, which is good.

I really like the way the motor sits behind you, love how it sounds when you have it at maximum throttle, love the car because i have been in love with them for ages, but i guess if did not have the passion for the ferrari as i do, my nissan was just fine...

I will keep you posted as i have some upgrades coming, such as newer tcu (being donated by mr uber) and tubi exhaust (donated by richie). Hopefully this will improve my F1 issue and cant wait for the sound.