Offline Martin Donnon

I know Ni'z'pro Simon very well :)
I have held training seminars with them as a tuning instructor, and I also tuned Simons C63 when he first purchased it.
He is a good and knowledgable bloke. We often talk turbocharging for a bit of sport

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I know Ni'z'pro Simon very well :)
I have held training seminars with them as a tuning instructor, and I also tuned Simons C63 when he first purchased it.
He is a good and knowledgable bloke. We often talk turbocharging for a bit of sport

aaah.. Z....  :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

Worked with superchargers for many years, they can deliver, but there are way too many compromises in terms of intake charge heat, packaging, and durability IMO

Fair enough, how good is turbo technology these days. Can you almost eliminate lag.

Btw, koenigsegg is s/charged. But I guess the car is designed that way from the get go...

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Fair enough, how good is turbo technology these days. Can you almost eliminate lag.

I can't wait for the advances that'll come when F1 starts getting their noggins all over it again....

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
On a related note, the Melb 355TT tuned by NISPRO is going all back to full standard spec. The wife has demanded her wedding car back, he has a 599 GTO and has ordered something else very special tba soon (race car), so the 355 TT is no longer needed..

So, I'm putting all the standard bits back on, and the TT kit is going to be off the car and available soon.

It's a bolt on kit for 2.7 Motronic version 355s. (early cars) but can be adapted easily for later 5.2 cars.

Comprises, manifolds with turbos and all pipework, fuel pump, injectors, intercooler and mountings for all.

Just contact Nispro direct if you're interested, or I can introduce you to the owner.

Also available of course, the Ohlins springs/shocks kit for road/race I developed, complete with all mounts etc. Again, a quick and easy bolt on job to any 355..

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/ferrari/f355-spider-twin-turbo-2065.0.html

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
You must have missed our Reiter GT3 kitted Gallardo L140S, all the best of wog. Its a nice little car
The reality is though we should all listen to guys like YSS - no one knows Mallala better than him, and if he is who I think he is from the name he also knows one or two (thousand) things about Ferraris :)

This gt3 gallardo, was it a blue one with a black roof? BBS wheels?

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
spotted the vw willall gtr van yesterday followed by white gtr (r35) at the arse end of the earth(arndale)

Offline Martin Donnon

Btw, koenigsegg is s/charged. But I guess the car is designed that way from the get go...

Koenigs is charged using Rotrex turbochargers IIRC which are turbocharger compressor wheels driven by the crank stepped up massively in rpm so that they actually worked. A mate of mine - Chris Johnson - from US company SCT actually tuned all of the original cars for Koenig with the Rotrex blower on the old Mustang engine and they do give a very nicely linear delivery, but arent scintillating on the power, have little low rpm torque, nor would they be OEM reliable :)

I still have a heap of photos from inside the factory :)