Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au
Evening crew,

Details on the lowest SA number on offer in 20 years, SA '17' can be found at:

http://www.historicplates.com.au/great-plate-auction-iii-our-next-historic-plate-live-auction-0

Up for live auction from 10.30am at the Adelaide Motors BMW showroom this coming Sunday, this exceptional Historic Plate has been in one family ownership since initially issued on the first day of registration plates in 1906 to descendants of the current owners.

Also on offer, amongst other fine plates are SA '81' and SA "O1". We also have a consecutive set of 3 digit plates on offer, and the matching black GP plate GP ‘17’, offering bidders the opportunity to register two cars in the same number, 17.

Interested investors living interstate can be accommodated via our live telephone bidding facility.

And, if anyone would like the official/unofficial title of Official Photographer for the day, do send me a PM or email.

Cheers

Stewart Kay
Proprietor
www.historicplates.com.au - SA and WA Plates
www.thegreatplateauction.com.au - our live auction events
www.heritageplates.net.au – NSW, VIC, Tas and Qld Plates
The #1 name in Historic Plate sales, history and expertise for over 20 years, est. 1989
Ph: 0401 722 222
Email: sell@historicplates.com.au

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
What's the story behind the Q plates? Can you tell us a little about them? I have never seen them before...
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
thanks Ash
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
Next time get a hot chick on page 3 holding the plate up.  :thumbsup:

Yup, like I said to the journo, "great photo, pity about the talent".

Not sure I could eclipse pg 3 thought in terms of placement.....even if some real talent was used.

Cheers

SCK

Offline 1st

What's the story behind the Q plates? Can you tell us a little about them? I have never seen them before...

The Q plates are owned by a local client, still very much undervalued and for the investor they represent a pretty good deal at around 60% of the cost of the equivalent SA plate.

And, a $76.oo transfer fee is payable only. Good deal all around.

Cheers.

Offline 1st

Some TGPA III late entries added today have now been uploaded to the site including the very fine 5-digit plate SA '20-000' & the 3-digit SA '894'

See:

http://tiny.cc/6q9xt

Cheers

SCK.